Bosch 044 fuel pump placement

Rocketmn

Registered
Hello All.... My fuel pump for my 02' with a velocity stg 2 on it crapped out. It was mounted on the inside of the R. side frame under the gas tank. I bought a 044 (which is physically much larger) and it wont fit under the tank. I can't put it on either side of the tail frame because I have the water inj. pump on one side and the air comp. tank on the other side. The water resivoir is under the rear hump. I have No room anywhere! I was thinking about inside the rear wheelwell on the opposite side of the ECU. I have a tiger tail on the bike. Please...ANY help would be Greatly appreciated!!! Thank You In Advance....:please:

On bikes with aftermarket swing arms and small stretches this is where we usually put them.

BBFCDB82-169A-45B7-8B93-F964CD3CC270.jpg

Otherwise they will fit underneath the tank. You'll just need to change up your hoses and fittings a little possibly.

Thank You very much Murderedout07. That's where I thought about mounting it. I wasn't sure if it was safe though. Thanks again for your help! :bowdown:

I wish you wouldn't have bought one, I would have saved you a 100 bucks, I have a perfectly good one in my box of extra parts.

Back