Board clicking

BADZXELEVEN

Registered
Is my computer possesed, or is everyone's doing this?
I'll be right in the middle of reading, or typing and the board will "click" and either freeze, or send me back to the home page.
What has happened to the board?

I don't know about clicking, but I think the gallery was hacked yesterday. Somebody went through all that trouble and put a rediculous illegible message in place of the gallery.
Oo.gif

if you have the homepage open in another windoe, it will automatically refresh every few minutes and does click when it refreshes.

I don't know about clicking, but I think the gallery was hacked yesterday.  Somebody went through all that trouble and put a rediculous illegible message in place of the gallery.
That only effected the gallery.. and BTW.. I DARE YOU TO TRY IT AGAIN, if you can even get online anymore
blues.gif

The boards shoudln't be refreshing.. just the main page. Could be a problem with your browser.. what are you using?

I don't know about clicking, but I think the gallery was hacked yesterday.  Somebody went through all that trouble and put a rediculous illegible message in place of the gallery.
That only effected the gallery.. and BTW.. I DARE YOU TO TRY IT AGAIN, if you can even get online anymore
blues.gif
If you can even get online anymore...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thats funny!!!
I know NOT to mess with YOU!!

I am using AOL. I closed the main page after I get to the boards and it seems to be ok now.
Thanks!!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I was having the same problem...Now that I close the main page everything seems O.K...
wink.gif

Aaaah, that explains the clicking noise I hear. No problem posting though.

Back