Bluegauge post install pics

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Ok,
I got them installed. I have a very old digital camera that does not have all the new fangled anti-jittery crap, so my pics are not real clear. Besides I was trying to cover up the HID and had it in gear in one of them to get rid of the neutral light.

I mounted my dimmer switch on the top of the gauges right in the center above the clock.

I did the black tape mod to the windscreen as well.

Here is the result.

Don

dashweb.jpg

Looks good! I really want to get my gauges hooked up by them....

Nice.  I need to take mine off and find out whats wrong with them.  They are very dim since I got back from the Bash.  I think 2 1/2 hours of riding in the rain did in the dimmer switch.

(BusaWhipped @ Oct. 16 2006,22:12) Nice. I need to take mine off and find out whats wrong with them. They are very dim since I got back from the Bash. I think 2 1/2 hours of riding in the rain did in the dimmer switch.
Dennis,
I owe you a thanks. I was toying with the idea of getting this done. After seeing the version that you have at the MNG, I knew this mod was going to happen. I haven't had a chance to ride with them yet, it is raining, but the look killer. Thanks again

Don

(usn04limited @ Oct. 16 2006,22:17)
(BusaWhipped @ Oct. 16 2006,22:12) Nice.  I need to take mine off and find out whats wrong with them.  They are very dim since I got back from the Bash.  I think 2 1/2 hours of riding in the rain did in the dimmer switch.
Dennis,
   I owe you a thanks.  I was toying with the idea of getting this done.  After seeing the version that you have at the MNG, I knew this mod was going to happen.  I haven't had a chance to ride with them yet, it is raining, but the look killer.  Thanks again

Don
No thanks needed. Glad you like them.

Gauges look great....
Be sure and check out the Group Buy going on right now for this Mod! Over in the Group Buy section.

They come out great!! Thanks for sharing! I have to do this. I have wanted to this since before I bought the bike but I am trying to come up with the extra cash for it. I know the group buy ends the end of the month so I am hoping to make it and save a few bucks. I love the way that looks. I would like to go riding at night and see them lit up like that. That makes a HUGE difference in stock.
beerchug.gif

Back