blue gauges

AES

Registered
does anyone have the procedure to send my gauges to blue gauges. i got in on that last group buy and need to go ahead and get them sent in. The web site is not answering their emails so i was wondering if anyone had the thread on what all to do to send them in.

Nope, sorry, but I know that they will look sick when they come back!
bowdown.gif

pm sent...should answer your questions...if not, we'll have to contact ks-waterbug (he put this together)

Procedure is pretty much to remove the guages off the bike & send them in. Pay for them by what ever means are appropiate & indicate the color model you want. They did an awesome job on mine & did appear to be quite busy. I'm sure with the holidays around the corner they are tring to get some R&R as well. Hang in there as you will definately be happy with the results.

(KoK-LoL @ Dec. 15 2006,01:30) Procedure is pretty much to remove the guages off the bike & send them in. Pay for them by what ever means are appropiate & indicate the color model you want. They did an awesome job on mine & did appear to be quite busy. I'm sure with the holidays around the corner they are tring to get some R&R as well. Hang in there as you will definately be happy with the results.
+1 Good service and communication once the gauges are recieved.

They email you when the parts are shipped with a tracking number also.

I sent them my new gauges and a set of 220 gauges they reset the mileage and put the indiglo in 220. I am in love
beerchug.gif

smokin do you happen to have a picture of your gauges tht i cn look at............ sounds nice

I don't know what the weather is like in Buffalo right now. Last time Scott didn't return emails it was because their power was out for a few days because of a winter storm.

(RCKTMAN @ Dec. 15 2006,05:34) smokin do you happen to have a picture of your gauges tht i cn look at............ sounds nice
My camera died...hoping I get another for X-Mas.

I'll will make a post with pictures of everything once I can.

would be nice to get my mileage reset ... I bought a "real 220' dash from a board member a year ago...but the mileage was nearly triple mine.

since it already had the blue dials on it...it might be nice to have the clock and odo. lights match as well.

hmmm

these guys were great when i sent my odo. in. i would assume they are busy right now and scott is usually quick to return emails. i hope it works out for ya.

(BusaCruise @ Dec. 15 2006,16:25) would be nice to get my mileage reset ... I bought a "real 220' dash from a board member a year ago...but the mileage was nearly triple mine.

since it already had the blue dials on it...it might be nice to have the clock and odo. lights match as well.

hmmm
If I remember right it was $40 to have the mileage reset to match your other gauges.

I liked the idea. When a person sells a bike with 220 gauges it normally means that the mileage isn't accurate.

This way when you sell it save and include the paperwork to make the buyer feel at ease.

OMG that bike is incredible>>>>> like sitting in a cock pit with all that chrome and that paint
bowdown.gif

No worry, Scott has returned every email and even emailed me to see if I was ready to send in yet.

Back