Blue flame shooting out exhaust! Help

SpdFrk

Registered
I have a2001 busa? I was riding last night was going over a 100 then let off throttle blue flames started coming out of exhaust wth? And theres a f1 lite where the clock is, ne help would be awsum this is wat i drive back and forth to work lol? And im new to the hayabusa thing so take it easy on me?

The blue flames aren't uncommon, mine does that as well and I have a yoshimura 4 into 1 tri-oval exhaust, it's because the fumes coming out of your engine still have fuel in it and it's igniting. You usually only see mine when Im engine braking down a hill.

I would however look up that code

I've seen that happen after letting off a nitros run, the blue flame will swirl a foot or so out the can for 3-4 seconds.

I have a2001 busa? I was riding last night was going over a 100 then let off throttle blue flames started coming out of exhaust wth? And theres a f1 lite where the clock is, ne help would be awsum this is wat i drive back and forth to work lol? And im new to the hayabusa thing so take it easy on me?

Remove the seat, find the white plug(it may or may not have a cap on it), use a wire or paperclip to jump the terminals. The switch must be on, doesn't matter if the bike is running. This will display the trouble code on the dash, C then a 2 digit number, C00 means there are no codes present. Any other code number can be searched and found on this site, it will help narrow down your problem. This is also perfectly safe and will not harm the bike, it's sometimes reffered to as Dealer mode.
The picture below shows the plug with the cap on, however it's much simpler to remove the cap for easier acess to the pins in the plug.
And welcome to the site, anything you need to know...someone here can help:beerchug:

Photo curtesy of Blanca Busa search engines, can't find somethin, bug that guy:laugh:

wire%20jump.JPG

It's easier if you remove the cap from the white plug .
Then you don't have to stick wire in so far as leads are exposed.
Sorry I don't have an updated pic for Sixpack to use :)

So win i do the paper clip thing! Then it will ahow me a od numbet then i find i out wat senser rite!!!!

Yes once jumped properly it will display an error code on the dash.
That error code will correspond to a particular thing.

ok i did the paper clip thing it showed c92 and that meens fuel gage. witch the gage does not work neways iso can fix that later? so i didnt read one of the threads lol,so a 4 into pipe will cause the blue flames win i let off throttle if so nuthing to wory bout rite guys lol.

th.

Remove the seat, find the white plug(it may or may not have a cap on it), use a wire or paperclip to jump the terminals. The switch must be on, doesn't matter if the bike is running. This will display the trouble code on the dash, C then a 2 digit number, C00 means there are no codes present. Any other code number can be searched and found on this site, it will help narrow down your problem. This is also perfectly safe and will not harm the bike, it's sometimes reffered to as Dealer mode.
The picture below shows the plug with the cap on, however it's much simpler to remove the cap for easier acess to the pins in the plug.
And welcome to the site, anything you need to know...someone here can help:beerchug:

Photo curtesy of Blanca Busa search engines, can't find somethin, bug that guy:laugh:
geat pic...

Back