Blond Jokes? ??

Mine is pretty good, she even has common sense and book smarts....then she says something/anything, and I realise that the blonde gene really plays hell on rational thinking.
Makes me question my own sanity. I hear that's shot anyway, oh well. Never a dull moment.

My wife is blonde and knows several blonde jokes. She claims they are all short enough for men to understand.:moon:
Heard several the other day. (1) what do you call 4 blonde in a circle? A dope ring. (2) what do you call 2 blonds at the bottom of the sea ? an air pocket.

A blond wanted to trade her car in because at 120,000 miles she was worried about breaking down but she was afraid it had no value.
Her friend a brunet said with a wink "If you want I have a friend that can "fix" that for you for 60.00" so they took it to his shop to run it back to a more attractive 65,000 miles.
A couple of weeks later the brunet asked the blond if she had any luck selling the car and the blond said "Silly why would I want to sell it with only 65,060 miles?"

I had a blonde who was very goofy. But then all labs are goofy I suppose. A guy called Dolly Pardon a dumb blonde, to which she replied "I'm not dumb and I'm not blonde"! Lol!

It's a shame I wasn't able to take a picture of this one. Delivering fuel at a city service station, a hot blonde walked up to the entry door. It didn't open for her, so she took a step back, thinking this will do it. Now I don't know about anyone else, but when I see a sign that says "PUSH" then I can work it out. She PULLED and let out an audible sigh. Lucky for her a nice gentleman from inside then held the door open for her.

In her defence, she was at least a 9.5/10 though!

Back