Biketoberfest

Here's some news.

There are a bunch of drunks there with long hair and no helmets wearing leather vests sitting in traffic.

All the rockets are heading towards Orlando on I-4 at 120 plus by this time of night, half pulling wheel stands the whole way.....
beerchug.gif

Here is a news flash.

Suzuki did not have a single 08 Busa at the dealer tent on Saturday -not one  
banghead.gif

Whats up with that Suzuki ?

My dealer has the black and grey one and I was hoping to see the orange and black in person. Instead they had an 07 there.

Talk about blowing an opportunity  
thumb_down.gif

Kwack had three 14's there representing.....

Here is a news flash.

banghead.gif

My dealer has the black and grey one and I was hoping to see the orange and black in person. Instead they had an 07 there.

thumb_down.gif

I have a feeling they'll wait until bike week, when there's a race crowd.

If I called the shots at Suzuki, I wouldn't be there this weekend.

Bob and I started a new biz (pic Above) Haulin your bike home for ya for a nominal fee of course. We have gotten as many as 5 in the back and workin on six. Call BR549 for sudden Service.
cool.gif

Here is a news flash.

banghead.gif

thumb_down.gif

wow.. really,
I was going to drive up to Daytona just to see the new Busa in person, glad I didn't.
Suzuki really screwed up, the new Busa is on thier website, and in the showrooms, it should be in there booth!

I would rather be riding my Busa then having it on the floor to be looked at, I am sure others agree. It was most likely sold..... Too many are still waiting with deposits down.
cool.gif

I was there on Saturday and was sweating like everone else. Suzuki had an '08 in the grass between tents, not under their tent. And it had a sign on that said "do not sit on this bike". It was a blue/black if mem. serves me. I wanted to see org/blk.
Straingest m/c seen on Main st. was a stretched busa with gigantic 40(?) inch chrome wheels (two on rear)with a fat chick on back. Forgot the camera.

Yea... the Suzuki tent had no new busa's. The sales guy said the dealer was sold out. However two recent owners put theirs on display (both black) and answered any questions. Took lots of pics. Will post later.

What does everyone think about the rear turn signals. I think the spreader arms must go and leds directly mounted to tail section. Just my opinion.

Back