Biketoberfest in Daytona

Not this year. We'll probably go down next year. We went the last three years.

Just watch out for the cops, they were cracking down on everybody last year. Have fun!
biggrin.gif

Negative... I keep hearing it's supposed to be fun... But I keep seeing pics of everyone stationary, looking at bikes...
rock.gif

I dunno, mostly I hate crowds...
wink.gif

Negative...  I keep hearing it's supposed to be fun...  But I keep seeing pics of everyone stationary, looking at bikes...  
rock.gif

I dunno, mostly I hate crowds...
wink.gif
We are going for the ride, biketoberfest is just a place to rest our butts and see what's up. We are taking back roads the whole way. We'll head north almost to the Ocala nat'l forest then over to Deltona then up to Daytona. We should arrive late morning, stay for a few hours, have some lunch, check out the place then head back.
race.gif

I'll be there, it's my weekend off. Good thing I don't have go very far....maybe 10 minutes.
tounge.gif
\

Damit I'm working that weekend. Go figure Jay, I'm working and your off. I'm on call though, but I can probally get out on the bike. Where is everyone meeting?

Kevin, what route are you coming in? I think it will be easiest to set a meeting place based on the way you come in. So you don't have to remember directions. Let me know.

Jay

i have people working in the mobile,pensacola,panama city
corridor.still no motels available from there east.you might
want to do some checking before you head down there.
we havnt gotten much info out of daytona area.

Biketoberfest is running for a week this year instead of the usual one-weekend deal. The city decided to extend it this year to help recover revenue that was lost during the 3 hurricanes.

I'll be there.

Kevin, what route are you coming in?  I think it will be easiest to set a meeting place based on the way you come in.  So you don't have to remember directions.  Let me know.

Jay
I'm not sure yet exactly what route yet. As the time gets closer I'll let you know. We do need to get as many busas together as we can.
biggrin.gif

Back