Biketoberfest Daytona

i'll be there by dinner time friday.
biggrin.gif

I'll be there Saturday, somewhere. I'll be wearing my NEW org shirt, black long sleeve.

I'm leaving Friday Afternoon for jacksonville.  Getting up Saturday morning for Daytona.  Give me a shout if you want to get together. <span style='color:red'>850-seven seven eight-6751</span>.

~Jason~

(tinbender0 @ Oct. 19 2006,22:47) I'm going saturday, hope to see some bro's there..
I guess It's too late to find out if there is a gathering spot ORG folk will be watering at???
all_coholic.gif

I know i should know all about this event! But to tell ya the truth more of us folk in the middle of this probably would go to LA VIA Omaha when this mess comes too town!! Hooter's, Wing house, New zuki shop next to flea market, Kawi shop cause the traffic on SpeedWay Blvd is @ a stand still. US1 to mess with the HD riders! The Main street mess! The Iron Horse, OR Brosners "Disney Daytona"  What do you do?
beerchug.gif
rock.gif

guys be careful,,,,lot of people didn't make it back from bike week!!! watch those cagers. See u guys sometime Sat
super.gif
....I'll be riding with a harley guy full dresser
SHOCKED.gif

(tinbender0 @ Oct. 20 2006,08:53) guys be careful,,,,lot of people didn't make it back from bike week!!! watch those cagers. See u guys sometime Sat
super.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Talk about EBONY AND IVORY..
firedevil.gif

i'm going to hit the international speedway EARLY and get in some demo rides then hit I -95 out back thru 40 and get out. I'm NOT into sitting in traffic.

(MIPLAYSTATION @ Oct. 20 2006,09
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
(tinbender0 @ Oct. 20 2006,08:53) guys be careful,,,,lot of people didn't make it back from bike week!!! watch those cagers. See u guys sometime Sat
super.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Talk about EBONY AND IVORY..
firedevil.gif
yeah i keep 'em around for the luggage space....lol and yeah he eventually gets there....His wife makes him go really slow. but then again it's probably just the harley.lol

(8Daytona8 @ Oct. 20 2006,06:54) I know i should know all about this event!  But to tell ya the truth more of us folk in the middle of this probably would go to LA VIA Omaha when this mess comes too town!! Hooter's, Wing house, New zuki shop next to flea market, Kawi shop cause the traffic on SpeedWay Blvd is @ a stand still. US1 to mess with the HD riders! The Main street mess! The Iron Horse, OR Brosners "Disney Daytona"  What do you do?
beerchug.gif
rock.gif
well,, we just hang out on main street and look at all the chicks go by (topless shots) and in thongs and stuff , check out all the neat little shops, cool bikes and listen to the live bands....did i mention thongs
SHOCKED.gif
there are really some troopers out there. Even when it's cold,, like in the 70's. BRRRR
SHOCKED.gif
..not very smart for riding like that ,,but you got to love 'em

SHOCKED.gif

(tinbender0 @ Oct. 20 2006,15:52)
(8Daytona8 @ Oct. 20 2006,06:54) I know i should know all about this event!  But to tell ya the truth more of us folk in the middle of this probably would go to LA VIA Omaha when this mess comes too town!! Hooter's, Wing house, New zuki shop next to flea market, Kawi shop cause the traffic on SpeedWay Blvd is @ a stand still. US1 to mess with the HD riders! The Main street mess! The Iron Horse, OR Brosners "Disney Daytona"  What do you do?
beerchug.gif
rock.gif
well,, we just hang out on main street and look at all the chicks go by (topless shots) and in thongs and stuff , check out all the neat little shops, cool bikes and listen to the live bands....did i mention thongs
SHOCKED.gif
there are really some troopers out there. Even when it's cold,, like in the 70's. BRRRR
SHOCKED.gif
That place is a total freak show, It's not for me.

SHOCKED.gif

(Relsek @ Oct. 20 2006,18:08)
well,, we just hang out on main street and look at all the chicks go by (topless shots) and in thongs and stuff , check out all the neat little shops, cool bikes and listen to the live bands....did i mention thongs there are really some troopers out there. Even when it's cold,, like in the 70's. BRRRR ..not very smart for riding like that ,,but you got to love 'em
That place is a total freak show, It's not for me.
Yea i agree! But i have paid to look at freaks
all_coholic.gif
This is 4 free and to get to see some real ORG members i may get up B4 the hangarounds wear off and the streets are clogged again! Speedway BLVD and Main street in the AM "A".
rock.gif

wink.gif

cool.gif

And i know i don't need to say watch the speed and cagers! Wow where did all the state bobos come from? Maybe because of the Road kill that they will B pulling out of the woods for a week or so from now! 3 so far that they know of!
all_coholic.gif
lurk.gif

beerchug.gif
rock.gif
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Gona take what 15min to get here from Jax
rock.gif

SHOCKED.gif

rock.gif

I plan to go today (Saturday) after work. Hope to see a lot of Busa's there!!

Anybody going to the Deland Bike Drags Saturday or Sunday??

Remember to lock 'em up, boys! A pile-o-bikes came up missing last year......a good friend of mine parked his r-6 beside a vendor's tent, went around front to look at the wears not 15 feet from his ride. Out of sight less then 5 minutes and it was gone for good. The thieves get up early for this event....
guns.gif

(OldBusaDude @ Oct. 21 2006,09:40) I plan to go today (Saturday) after work. Hope to see a lot of Busa's there!!

Anybody going to the Deland Bike Drags Saturday or Sunday??
Hey! One old Busa dude to another
beerchug.gif
I have lived here 4 ever and have never been to the Deland airport drag strip! But sounds like a must do tonight. Glad you mentioned it or it would have never crossed my mind I got down to the Speedway mess this morning early i thought 8am and it was already packed with folk, roads too but no gridlock, temp only got to midline at stop light not bad for this nice end of OCT day!! As i was going to repark my babe closer to the zuki tent, after looking at the hondu stuff, there was a pissed off cbr rider (parked close by) who's bud was telling him "U never leave a lid that cost that much on your bike" Geez i couldn't imagine who would steal a used helmet even if it was worth 300+$  
bluegrab.gif
Anyway had my fix of it all! But all who come to our fair area welcome, have a great but safe visit, leave lots of $$, I'm here for the duration! Here!! OH" and not one pic did i take.

wink.gif

super.gif

Where at the Deland airport is the drag strip?
rock.gif

<span style='color:crimson'>And can anyone say which is better for the site as far as pic posting this or a file??</span>
AOL.com Images Not Available

Back