Bikes and Breakfast

stangman327

Registered

Attended this event last Sunday in Eldersburg, Maryland. It was a decent turnout with all types of riders and bikes.

Fredericksburg is about a two-hour ride from me so I'll be kickstands up at 8am next Sunday morning.

Attended this event last Sunday in Eldersburg, Maryland. It was a decent turnout with all types of riders and bikes.

Fredericksburg is about a two-hour ride from me so I'll be kickstands up at 8am next Sunday morning.

You can always come down to Poolesville, MD. They meet on the first and third Sunday of each month.

Eldersburg is nice with the Wawa being next door. But feels very impersonal.

You can always come down to Poolesville, MD. They meet on the first and third Sunday of each month.
What up Big E!!!!

The organizer told me that as well. The next time I'm off on a Sunday I'll be riding down.

I'm going to the Fredricksburg meet-up this Sunday as well, are you going?

What up Big E!!!!

The organizer told me that as well. The next time I'm off on a Sunday I'll be riding down.

I'm going to the Fredricksburg meet-up this Sunday as well, are you going?

Chilling, Standman. I'll be at the Poolesville location next weekend, August 2nd. I do plan on going for a ride after B&B.

Back