Va ride to chesapeake bay report

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was truly a great ride!!! We did leave the cruiser for period of time
tounge.gif
I got to tell ya, Warren, DJ, Tom, Michelle, Andy (I can't remember the other busa riders name..) can really ride. We really got to open the bikes up coming home
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I want to thank everyone for helping me deal with my bridge phobia. (It didn't work!!!) Great time!!! Can't wait for the Fall ride. Attached are a few pics as well!!
Pic 1 -- My baby!!!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Pic 2 - Andy's, Michelle's and Warren's bike.

<!--EDIT|basscrazy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156649668 -->

Pic 6 - Warren's and DJ's bike. ...and the rumors are true, DJ's bike is CRAZY!!!! Great job GPW

It was a great ride ... great company and great food. Thanks Michelle for inviting us to your neck of the woods!!

No DJ...THANK YOU to you guys for coming my way...hopefully everyone now fully understands my lack of skill in the twisties! I don't have many
tounge.gif

Thanks for making my Dad and Uncle feel welcome too; they had a great time and haven't stopped talking about riding with you guys...
wink.gif

Glad everyone made it home okay...I was whipped and I wasn't the one hauling butt for another few hours
blush.gif

You guys are the best! Wouldn't want to ride with (or miles behind) anyone else! Great to meet some new Busa riders too
cool.gif

P.S basscrazy - so sorry about the bridge!!! I just had no idea
blush.gif
But, YOU MADE IT!
wink.gif

I'll have to make the next trip....here is "Ronin" after todays decal swap:

DJsProjectBike057-1.jpg

P.S basscrazy - so sorry about the bridge!!!  I just had no idea
blush.gif
 But, YOU MADE IT!  
wink.gif
I truly didn't want to punk out!!! but if Tom was not on my back wheel, I would U turned half-way up that baby. I just finished getting the rest of the seat out of my butt!!! Bridges are my cryptonite but I did make it.... Peer pressure is a mug!!! Thank you guys for the "counseling session" but no more high two lane bridges please
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I tried to meet up with you guys at Walmart but got caught up on rt29.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back