Bike wont start!

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, I installed a dry shot of nitrous (haven't gotten to use it!), installed my air shifter and my shift light. Now the bike won't start! The plugs are WET! I tried cleanning them, but they foul the second I try to fire the bike again. It tries to start, but it just won't! I do not have my power commander hooked up because I don't know how to adjust it correctly.

Any ideas? Should I just buy another set of plugs and give it a try then or what?

U are runnng a lot of juice now with the NOS solinoid which u run to the battery and an airshifter, perhaps a batt problem, not enough juice? my guess?, u may want to go with a YTS14 Batt for more cranking amps, your running a lot with the 12V, just my .02. i d like the change, lol
lurk.gif

Well, I have the power off to the solenoid, and my shifter only draws power when I hit the button ( I think), but I have hit the button several times on the shifter to check for leaks With the bike not running. Could that have caused fuel to enter the cylinders?

you are most probably lacking ignition system... You had to install something with the air shifter to kill the motor during upshifts... disconnect it and try again.. if still no start, undo anything else electrical you may have touched and see if it fires..

If no start still, you may have knocked something loose in the ignition system.. Sorry I am not familiar enough to tell you what but I bet a couple guys here can (provided they are willing to share that bit of info)

Oh... also depending on how much/long you cranked this thing over, you can dilute the crankcase with gasoline.. before you go hammer this thing make sure the oil is not diluted down.. if you can smell a lot of gasoline in the oil, either change it or at least ride the bike long enough to evaporate the fuel out of the oil..

call me ya got the #.THE BUSA IS FUNNY,SOMETIMES YOU KILL A FUSE WHEN YOU DO THAT AND NOT HAVE THE BIKE FIRED UP RUNNING...

First,Make sure you are getting spark.You may have messed up a wire when you tapped into your ignition wires for you airshifter or shiftlight.Also,make sure your airshifter "kill" wires are tapped into the correct wire.

Back