Bike Week

PB1

Formerly Rosung Petty
Registered
Who if anyone is riding to Daytona for bike week? I have been mulling the decision to pull or ride down. It is about a 520 mile hike for me, but I really want that feeling of actually riding to a bike event instead of a cage all day. I am also thinking of linking with more baggers so I am not totally bored.

I go every year. We rode last year from Louisiana. Two day trip going down, One day trip coming back.

May want to find an enclosed trailer, to at least store your bike when you get there. Quite a few parted out busa parts on ebay. Crooks-a-plenty down there during Bike Week.

RIDE IT....i rode about 10 years ago on a GSXR-750, loved it...needed a kidney belt, but other than that it was a good ride. it was almost 700 miles one way for me. make sure you have a CControl, and if you havn't ridin for...get some practice in before you make the long trip. i went with a few guys on bikes and a couple in trucks so i had a place to store my luggage.
i wanta go back so bad, but cant do it this year, maybe next year. have fun...be careful...take lots of pictures. :thumbsup:

Back