Registered
Hi Guys

Finally got my bike back from tuner

Had the following done.
Full Akrapovic system
Dual Intakes
Head Port
Small Airbox Mod
ECU Flash( Limiter removed, Shift light set up, unified fueling and ignition )
PC fitted and tuned.

Tuner is at 1,753 m (5,751 ft) above sea level, he set A/F at 13 as the bike is used at sea level.

What your guys thoughts?

Attachments

• DynoRun.PDF
    440.6 KB · Views: 473
Its a 2004 model. with 29000 kilometers ( 18125 miles ) on her. Oh and its got a brock's ultra clutch kit in with standard 17/40 sprockets.

The torque is in N-M not lbs-ft... I wish it axis was RPM vs. speed also AFR woudl be nice to see. Looks like it's really pulling hard on the top end. :thumbsup:These are pretty good numbers for a Gen1 at that altitude. Have you had a chance to ride it?

Only got back from The tuner last night at 8:30 after watching WSB in Johannesburg on Sunday. Left there at 9 in the morning. When i got home took for a quick burn down the road, and blew my head clean off with the difference compared to before. Will contact the tuner and see if he can send me the addiational info and will post once i have gotten them.

I was only able to watch the races on TV :moon: I'm glad it all worked out with your bike. I can't even imagine how difficult it is to get USA stuff over there. What did the tunner think of the ecu editor "stuff"?

nm ok that explains it .
Surfing with my iPhone so sometimes it's diff to see all !
Congrats on a strong pulling bike .
I have to say South Africa is one place I have not been I would much like to visit one day .

Ken, well they could not get the software to work on their laptop, think it was a Windows 7 problem, but i drove up on Friday, went to tuner on Saturday and used my pc and flashed it with EU map and got an error, but figured it was for exhaust probe. Flashed base map and error went away.
The tuner was impressed with what it could do, we flashed a couple of times to show how it works but we were running out of time, so flashed limiter, unified the cylinders in fueling and timing and set up shift light and then fitted PC and tuned it. But they are going to start playing to see what they can do.

Blanca Busa, SA is a beautiful country with a lot to offer, with great beaches, plenty of sunshine, and awesome wildlife. You should come over, you will enjoy it greatly. Ask Commuta_Busa he will give you the low down.

For anyone that doesn't know the conversion. It makes around 99ft-lbs, looks like a good map and very decent power for minimal mods.

Thanks FK, yeah now thats done, its time for me to nurse my bank balance back from life support so i can purchase 1397 kit. Maybe even a Carpenter head as well. It never ends.

Nicholas, yeah saw there was a difference in numbers on the different runs, but i am not complaining, its way better than what it was, plus it went only to sort out the water being pushed out the over flow bottle and sort of snowballed from there, but i am happy with the results. FOR NOW. :laugh: as its never enough.

Back