Bike Show Pictures!  Bike Week!

you have one nice busa
beerchug.gif

Man i passed through there i was gona stop just didn't have the time was a bummer didn't know about the show till i was passing lincoln and changed my radio station

Respect. the 02 black/blue by far the prettiest busa ever created. Thanks for the pics.

(Big E @ Feb. 19 2007,08:27) Respect. the 02 black/blue by far the prettiest busa ever created. Thanks for the pics.
I would have to agree, I think that the black & blue is the best combination they came out with throughout all the years! People ask me all the time if the bike is custom painted!

muscle.gif

(MidnightBusainSD @ Feb. 19 2007,08:03) Man i passed through there i was gona stop just didn't have the time was a bummer didn't know about the show till i was passing lincoln and changed my radio station
you should have stopped by, alot of nice bikes. Not alot of sport bikes though,
The place was packed!

beerchug.gif

(kawiboy11 @ Feb. 19 2007,00:53)
(tjdobb @ Feb. 18 2007,19:52) Yours is a winner hands down.
beerchug.gif
Thanks, I though that as well!  Though , they docked me for not having a first aid kit and no mirrors!  
guns.gif
NO FIRST AID KIT!!
rock.gif
Who was the judge? Monte Hall from LET'S MAKE A DEAL...
crazy.gif
jump9.gif

The judges were just giving the number one bike a hard time... which was "hands down" yours.  I figured this because they gave a trophy to the green Yami and the damn tank pad is peeling off.  DUHHH!!!!  
SHOCKED.gif

guns.gif

(kawiboy11 @ Feb. 19 2007,00:51) last one!

argue.gif
Not to mention the lack of lustre in the polished frame. Looks like he just shot the frame with some Windex and called it a day...
all_coholic.gif
ices_rofl.gif

No mirrors? I thought it was in the competition class, WTF. You had a nice display, where did you buy those trophys?
laugh.gif

BLACK AND BLUE DEF ONE BAD ASS BIKE....THAT WAS MY #1 CHOICE BUT I NEVER FOUND ONE SO I CHOSE RED AND BLACK....I WAS PLANNIN ON GETTIN CHROME INNER PANNELS ON MINE BUT I LIKE HOW YOU CONTINUED YOUR PAINT ONTO YOURS ..NICE JOB FOR REAL

(JestersBusa @ Feb. 28 2007,04:10) BLACK AND BLUE DEF ONE BAD ASS BIKE....THAT WAS MY #1 CHOICE BUT I NEVER FOUND ONE SO I CHOSE RED AND BLACK....I WAS PLANNIN ON GETTIN CHROME INNER PANNELS ON MINE BUT I LIKE HOW YOU CONTINUED YOUR PAINT ONTO YOURS ..NICE JOB FOR REAL
Thanks, yeah, people seem to really like the painted inner pannels,

beerchug.gif

Back