Bike is starting to get put back together

big jim

Registered
Well I am starting to reassemble the bike this weekend so that it can start to move around the garage much easier. Swingarm is all back together and will be put back on bike this weekend. Plastics are still at paint.
mad.gif
. But I have alot of other thing to do before plastics are reinstalled (steering dampner mod, dual fan mod, muzzy blades, engine ice, tune up, oil change, fairing screens, stainless front brake and clutch lines, fork seals, springs, and steering head bearings
crazy.gif
). WOW I did not think that there was still that much to do. Biketoberfeat is approaching quickly I need to step it up a little. Well enough of that here is pics of the swing arm.

P1010001.JPG

super.gif

thats chrome right? what about the frame? polished to match?

that's gonna look schweeet

I thought about chroming or polishing the frame but that is very common and I see it all of the time down here. I wanted to do something a little different and paint the frame. I have only seen 1 bike down here with the frame painted.

Yes it is going to be same color as the paint and some of the graphics are going to also follow along the frame.

beerchug.gif
Looking forward to finished pics. Is that pic of your bike from the Naples, Cape coral area?

The work starts again tomorrow an the bike. Had to spend time with the children this weekend.
beerchug.gif
Thanks for all the compliments.

Back