BIGSHOW

CornDog

Registered
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE ORG MEMBERS FOR SHOWING ME SUCH WARM HOSPITALITY AT THE BUSA BASH. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD EVER ATTENED THE BASH, I FELT RIGHT AT HOME. FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I HAVE ONWED MY BUSA I GOT TO EXPERIENCE A LITTLE BIT OF THE MACHINES CAPABILITY, AND I LIKED IT. I CANT WAIT TO RETURN TO THE DRAGON. AGAIN I THANK EVERONE FOR THE BEST TIME OM MY LIFE.

SINCERLY,

BIG SHOW (AKA) CORN DOGG

Kevin your a great guy and it was an honor to watch you eat the last two corndogs while I changed a flat
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
hey hey bro. love the new name.
cool.gif
your a good guy
thumb_up.gif
you were hard to keep up with on the dragon

laugh.gif

You were fun to hang out with and ride with

beerchug.gif

2461074886_50b5e6e0cc.jpg

beerchug.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could have made it, but I remember meeting you on the Illinois/Iowa ride a couple years back. Can you find Kevin in the pic?

1w1.jpg

Not to thread jack, but I forgot what Big D's bike looked like before

1w2.jpg

glad you got to make it this year bro...it was good seeing you last weekend too even though we didn't get to ride...i'm looking forward to fixing that before the summer is over

keep the rubbersidedown, the women in line, and the extra bike hidden
beerchug.gif

Kevin, had a ball riding the Skyway with you. Love the name Corndog, see you soon bro!
beerchug.gif

Kevin, it was a pleasure to meet you... honestly, you seem pretty tranquil and I hope we do not screw that up too bad
rofl.gif

Fall bash... last week sept.... going? you can have a couch!

Back