Some old bash pix - from way back when

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Some old pix from the first few busa bash events :beerchug:

First five are some from Spring 04. Cant recall if this was the first bash or not, pretty sure it was the first spring one :bowdown: 13 of us at the first one, some of these guys dont post much anymore if at all but still show up at the events from time to time :thumbsup: Notice the location of these pics... some things never change at the bash huh :laugh:

Next three are from the spring 05 bash on a group ride over to Cherokee and back across 441. Again some old faces but we still have a few lurking around :cool:

spring04bash5.jpg

spring04bash4.jpg

spring04bash3.jpg

spring04bash2.jpg

spring04bash1.jpg

bashspring05.jpg

bashspring05-2.jpg

bashspring05-3.jpg

Its impressive to me to look back and see how things have grown with the event over the years. From 13 at the first to this one in Spring 08 :thumbsup:

sat-photoshoot-school 236.jpg

My kinda crowd. HAngels eat yer hearts out, bums. great pics thanks.

Not one of them early folks is smiling.

Is that Capt. seated at the table in the maroon shirt?

Not one of them early folks is smiling.

Is that Capt. seated at the table in the maroon shirt?

you talkin about the lunch shots? nah, they were all trying to look serious :laugh:

and no, Capt didnt start coming to the bash until more recently, 2-3 years ago I think was his first one. These are from the very first few events.

I believe the maroon shirt you are referring to is Hooken (Kevin) from Iowa. :thumbsup:

CAp is not in any of those pics...even the one one from 4/08...he was on the lift from where that pic was taken.

most of these pictures have some notable folks in them... You have Warbaby, Grandpabusa (and his son Jeremy), Jinxster (sp?), Hooken (master of the brat burgers) in the older shots and the spring 08 pic has tons of folks in it... including BA Busa, the Suzuki guys, Don, Matt and lots of other notable folks. :beerchug:

Yep - Hooken... wow, how long would it take to go through and name everyone from Spring '08?

CAp is not in any of those pics...even the one one from 4/08...he was on the lift from where that pic was taken.

Actually IIRC Cap was just off to the side for whatever reason... I think it was Shawn and I in the bucket getting the shots. Good times...

Actually IIRC Cap was just off to the side for whatever reason... I think it was Shawn and I in the bucket getting the shots. Good times...

Shawn is down in the pic with his family.

It was you and Omar in the bucket.

Back