Biggest moron I've seen

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Biggest moron I've seen on a bike yet  
crazy.gif

Riding along today, guy on V-twin honda cruiser riding idiotic (aggressive to the point of stupid dangerous), no helmet or glasses...no face protection of any kind.

We stop at a light, he reaches down in traffic and pulls out some kind of redneck cell phone. I say redneck casue he had some coat hanger thingy on it, in the shape of a loop about 6-8 inches above the phone. Maybe it's to hook on his bike somewhere while he's riding.

Procedes to talk on the phone, light turns green. Starts riding his bike (in the same manner listed above) one handed, shifting cluthcless (cause his onther hand is holding the phone) etc., while tailgaiting cars and talking on the phone, weaving between lanes etc.

My God, I hope he hasn't had the chance to breed yet.

The Gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Why are redneck crimes so hard to solve?
All the DNA is the same and there are no dental records.  
crazy.gif

crazy.gif

(thepushercg @ Nov. 11 2006,14:03) it is amazing that people like that,make it home everday.
they do just fine somehow...it's those of us trying to make it through the wave of destruction behind them that get hurt
argue.gif

(semi @ Nov. 11 2006,12:08)
(thepushercg @ Nov. 11 2006,14:03) it is amazing that people like that,make it home everday.
they do just fine somehow...it's those of us trying to make it through the wave of destruction behind them that get hurt
argue.gif
+1

(semi @ Nov. 11 2006,14:08) they do just fine somehow...it's those of us trying to make it through the wave of destruction behind them that get hurt
agreed

Hey u leave us rednecks on outa this, we aint done nothen to yall!

lol, kidding. Im from texas but I dont know how you could be that horrid as described above. Ive seen a couple people do the 1 handed thing with a cell phone, its just stupid.
firedevil.gif

Next time you see him at a stop light just push him over *crash*
Then while he's struggling to get out from underneath the bike you can kick him in the head and escape at high velocity.

Back