Bigger-busa is back! '06 busa

glad to see ya jump back on....i did the same after mine in 95

Glad to see ya back in the saddle and Congrats on the new ride. Enjoy your new freedom all over again.
smile.gif

Welcome back. I've been there! I know what you went through. Good on you for jumping back! Ride safe and have fun!!!
biggrin.gif

Wow! Thanks for all the support!
The big 300 tire didnt cause any problems in this crash, it was the speed and cockiness. (When they come out with the 360 Avon venom tire kit.... who knows?? i may just get back into it. No plans right now to get any mods other than a Scorpio alarm) it was just too fast over a hill and a car was stopped taking a left. No time to even touch the brakes. 90mph right into the mazda 626, yee-ouch! (See crash pix on the crash forum)
The bike does handle much better in the stock config. much more nimble than i rember it being. also the front end lifts over ever little woop in the road. with the 10" over swing arm and fat tire i had to realy lay into it to get the front wheel up.
i made a nice set of steel bracket to mount the directional lights in the tails side vent holes. if anyone is interested i can post ez plans for this build or maybe if i get some spare time  i can make a small lot of them for you guys. it seems to make the bike look a bit cooler while still keeping the stock lights.
New pix will be up soon.
You guys are the best!
Bigger-Busa.

<!--EDIT|Bigger-Busa
Reason for Edit: "excited"|1152107097 -->

Back