Bigger-busa is back! '06 busa

Bigger-Busa

Registered
Hello Friends, Bigger-Busa here. After my crash on the fat tire busa i wasnt sure if id ride again ......but Friday i picked up a new black and silver '06 busa and in two days havve 300+ miles on her!!!
it was a bit nerve racking the first few miles, looking left, right, left, right many times before pulling out but it all came back to me in no time. road down to the beach here in CT and was enjoying the hobby i missed most,
When i crashed i lost my health, was hit financialy and lost my favorite stress reless.
Got a new Busa and even saved $1,000 as i got it from the same dealer i got my '05 from. i paid $10,375 for the bike and $1,600 for the insurance... not to bad right?
im cutting the rear fender down and relocating the rear turn signals today. i'll post a few pix as allways soon. Thanks again for everyones support and help through the tough healing process. See ya out and about soon! Bigger-Busa.
PS, No huge back tire this time.

cool.gif

Glad to see you back up and riding! Accidents take a toll on everyone differently depending on when they happen. Your looking left, right, left repeatedly at intersections just shows how you've learned from that one and will hopefully prevent any future mishaps. Good luck and get those pics up here!
biggrin.gif

Riding always overcomes problems, Well, it does for me
cool.gif
. So as the Honda ad says, JUST RIDE
race.gif

Hello Friends, Bigger-Busa here. After my crash on the fat tire busa i wasnt sure if id ride again ......but Friday i picked up a new black and silver '06 busa and in two days havve 300+ miles on her!!!
it was a bit nerve racking the first few miles, looking left, right, left, right many times before pulling out but it all came back to me in no time. road down to the beach here in CT and was enjoying the hobby i missed most,
When i crashed i lost my health, was hit financialy and lost my favorite stress reless.
Got a new Busa and even saved $1,000 as i got it from the same dealer i got my '05 from. i paid $10,375 for the bike and $1,600 for the insurance... not to bad right?
im cutting the rear fender down and relocating the rear turn signals today. i'll post a few pix as allways soon. Thanks again for everyones support and help through the tough healing process. See ya out and about soon! Bigger-Busa.
PS, No huge back tire this time.
+ Nice, see? this is a rider sprited guy, who gets up and jump on again...I've been on and off for near 30 years now, and I've seen so many guys come and go...(mostly? one fall is all it takes, as soon as they recovered from the accedent? they just walk away...never heard of em since...) we all try not to spill, but sometimes we do...just try to minimize the damages and try to walk away...
biggrin.gif

Glad to hear your up on two again! Stay safe and have fun!!
smile.gif

glad to see your back on two wheels. I also live in CT. Hartford County.

always good to hear someone back in the saddle. Iwent down in april and couldnt wait to get back out but once I did EVERYONE looked like that same tractor trailor and looked like they were gonna leave me no where else to go but down at EVERY exit ramp. But that went away in the first few hundred miles as well. I odnt know what happened to you but keep ridin stay safe.

Good on you BiggerBusa..you have overcome the impossible...Now ride it like you stole it.....:p

Welcome Back Solider . You say you had a Fat Tire kit on your last bike , that didn't contribute in anyway to your crash did it or was it wild cagers.

Back