BIG turbo...

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
I convinced my buddy brian to buy a new turbo for his skyline. he's got an R32 GTR and keeps talking about his power goals being 800+. i found him a turbo that was on sale and would meet his power goals, and he jumped on it. i wanted to share a pic of this monster of a compressor. 75mm, good for 1100 hp. this is the pic he put up on his facebook...

416500_10150508158305870_611165869_9126091_53265651_o.jpg

Should just take the turbine outa the vehicle behind it..... Let's see some installed pics when it's ready :thumbsup:

the twin pro stock cars have something similar...the pics are very impressive...what psi does he plan on running?

good eye, S476. dual journal bearing, port shrouded race cover on the compressor. he'll probably be running 25-29 psi once the motor is built. frankly he could run stock boost (14 psi or so) and make over 500 to the wheels. 30-35 psi on race gas would get him 800+. i mean, that's a turbo that'll push 40+ psi and flow insane amounts of air. 100 lbs/min compressor wheel. and if he needs more, he can drop in a batmowheel for another 10% flow and better spool. he got a killer deal on this turbo too, thanks to yours truly.

Yea i dont understand the hype and huge money for turbonetics, and some of the big name companies, the BW's are killer turbos and usually had pretty cheap :thumbsup:

That is pretty cool, would love to see some pics of the car. One of my all time favorites.

Back