BIG THANKS to Goldenchild

mitchluv1

Registered
like the title says, Big THANKS to golden child. I gave him a call the other day thinking i needed to replace my clutch and was just about to drop some dough for a new one. he took the time to help me trouble shot what was the cause for my problem.

the problem, bike wanting to continue pulling when the clutch was engaged at a stop. my first thought was replace plates since shes a 99 model (i'm the second owner) better safe then sorry right.

the fix, she only needed some fluid (i never thought to check the fluid level). i was thinking worst case, kit for 250 when it was fluid for 4.50. i cant thank him enough for the time and advice he gave me. thanks again golden, you'll be the first person i call if i need ANYTHING. hopefully you will continue to show me and other the love.

True colors come thru when a biz passes on an easy sale and offers help instead..:beerchug:

It's these kind of folks that pass up a sale to earn a customer for life (and make a friend or two along the way). He's old-school and definitely good peeps!:thumbsup:

Back