Big Ed's New Decals - work in progress

WHIPKRAKR

Registered
ed.jpg

0114091951a.jpg

0114091951.jpg

Looks great Ed!!

Looks great. Nice work Ed.

Thanks SAM.Jenny did a great job on the decals.....thanks jenny(in my best forest gump impression)I decided to go from pearl white,spikes & chrome to gloss white chrome got powder coated satin black & a bunch of mods to make it more of a weekend warrior 1/8 or1/4 mile drag.I havent taken pics.of the other side the high mount bling can & mid-pipe are gettin ceramic coated satin black & I really butchered the decal on the other side(Jenny shipping another)......by the way the secret weapon to installing decals is a spray bottle with a couple of drops of dish soap,table spoon of rubbing alcohol,water & a hair drier

Thanks SAM.Jenny did a great job on the decals.....thanks jenny(in my best forest gump impression)I decided to go from pearl white,spikes & chrome to gloss white chrome got powder coated satin black & a bunch of mods to make it more of a weekend warrior 1/8 or1/4 mile drag.I havent taken pics.of the other side the high mount bling can & mid-pipe are gettin ceramic coated satin black & I really butchered the decal on the other side(Jenny shipping another)......by the way the secret weapon to installing decals is a spray bottle with a couple of drops of dish soap,table spoon of rubbing alcohol,water & a hair drier

I'm glad I can help. Sorry it's taken so long.

You're gonna be an old pro at decal installation once it's all done. :thumbsup:

Don't want to rain on the parade, but isn't it backwards?

your not raining on my parade.I ordered them mirrored so they fit properly & cover most of the fairing.most of the people that notice either read japanese or have too much time on there hands to look at it that close

got to ask, I have been looking for some decals, I was wanting to get some modifeid superman ones done, small in comparsion, it was going to be $85 dollars. May I ask what you paid for those , I would love them if you can get another set

Looks like you got your pictures posted.... so I'm not going to add them to the other thread...

Back