BIG AZ RIDE-Calling all AZ riders.

euroR

Registered
Ok here it is, I have this saturday off and im planing a long ride. here is the map, please only real motorcycle riders apply. We will meet at 6am on Idaho and 60. Its a 11 hour ride so please no baby's.

The ride is Phoenix to globe to Show low to springville to safford and back. Anyone down. I will do this in one day, I did do Phoenix to Los Angeles ride the santa monica mts and back to phoenix in one day so this is a breaze. Let me know who is man enough.

AZRIDE.jpg

Last edited:
I'm tempted to hook up with you in Springerville and do the 666 with you.

--Wag--

I'm envious. Hopefully, I can participate!

I'll see if I can drag some other guys out......

--Wag--

We'll see. Nothing promised at this point. I was out playing for the last two weekends in a row and I'm not sure the wiff recalls what I look like at this point! :-) Mostly, she has to work Saturday and will be supremely jealous if I go! Perhaps some flowers will be in order! :laugh:

--Wag--

I totally spaced. I'm teaching a class that day.

Next time?!

--Wag--

I was in the Show Low area over the 4th of July weekend. Very beautiful area and I'm jealous that you can go there anytime you want! :thumbsup:

Just a fyi we may do the ride backwords, so its twisties first the as it warms up we will head north
Posted via Mobile Device

The ride is now reversed because of the heat. So safford to springville to showlow to globe back to pheonix to Pavillions.:cheerleader:

ride is tomorow and we will do it backwords south to north, so anyone that wants to go meet at either Union Hills and Cave Creek at the QT station at 5am we take off at 510am if not then Idaho and 60 at 6am leave by 610am.:cheerleader:

You guys have fun. I'm extremely jealous! I was a hair's breadth away from doing the east side of that ride with you, dammit!

Take pics!

--Wag--

Back