Biden the pinhead..

Considering the January 6th fiasco, it's hard to believe you or anyone would write that paragraph. I need to consider the source I suppose.
According to the newest report from the FBI it now appears the event on Jan 6th was not organized... try to keep up... ok?

"Its almost like they are fine with this country turning into a shithole where law and order is undermined and justice is becoming a one way demonstration of power regardless of who gets hurt in the process for the lives lost and the billions of dollars in damage."

The crowd was made up of Trump supporters, not leftists. It was the Trump supporters that ignored laws and disregarded who gets hurt during their violent act. The crowd marched there as a group, so even if the organization part of it was short, it was organized nonetheless, and spurred on by the Trump.

Last edited:
"Its almost like they are fine with this country turning into a shithole where law and order is undermined and justice is becoming a one way demonstration of power regardless of who gets hurt in the process for the lives lost and the billions of dollars in damage."

The crowd was made up of Trump supporters, not leftists. It was the Trump supporters that ignored laws and disregarded who gets hurt during their violent act. The crowd marched there as a group, so even if the organization part of it was short, it was organized nonetheless, and spurred on by the Trump.
Fast forward to today, September 18th, 2021

Saturday 18th DC rally? Not recommended

Sorry if it is posted and discussed already, but after reading much on this "rally", I am agreeing that PRO USA Pro Trump people will not be there or should go there.

Regarding the activity scheduled on the US Capitol grounds today we have plenty of Americans that fully understand what the Dog and Pony show the leftist have planned for today is about.

Just saying.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ars-false-flag

Just a select few from the regulars on Corvette Forum where I have spent over 20 years exchanging ideas and opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenHorse View Post
All it will take is one and the narrative is fulfilled...
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLE442 View Post
Even if none of the real folks go, you know Antifa dressed as Trump supporters will be there creating stuff!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyHawk View Post
The Trump supporters should go as ANTIFA and beat the crap out of the false Trump supporters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krackenvette View Post
Watch Dear Comrades, made in 2020. The evil government does something horrific, blames it on the citizens.
Dont go Saturday, Dems are desperate.
We've had faux pandemic, faux presidential election, faux insurrection and faux vaccines. Get ready for a faux Trump rally! But GreyHawk's idea does sound very tempting. But if you do don't forget your skateboard or you'll give yourself away!

Originally Posted by _Will_ View Post
https://twitter.com/Kaitain_US/statu...78360744456193
ede85e5f1_6e4178011c921af30c193cccd5742d760e308010.jpg

Those are undercover cop costumes currently available at your local Halloween store.

Some lumpy pockets in the jorts on those fedbois.
lol.gif

b2de698b6_884ce0e3c72c91233d25a21a2ba92a4fc6522477.png

I am not suggesting you watch this one for more than 10 minutes. ... however... read through the comments. The sentiment revealed is recent as you can see when the date entered contributed to the on going dialog.

I made it about halfway through. Even though he starts with a couple of right leaning political anecdotes, his first point is about partisanship not being an issue in the cyber security debate. Well enough. He makes a good point about why banal, uninteresting information is marked confidential. Sometimes there’s info in the details that can be used? What he never touches on in the first half is what the NSA, FBI and police departments deal with in the cyber war against terrorist and criminal organizations .

That inpersonation is pretty sobering... Joe should have resigned the first day he was installed into office.

Its sad to watch... a president should be sharp, confident and have a good mastery over the words he uses when speaking publicly. Instead we have a Chinese tainted and fully approved puppet that tries to appease the squad and anybody else that has gained influence on the political battlefield.

Sarcasm is your modis operandi. The Inflation recovery act will insure more inflation happens and soon as gas prices are dropping... "they" can't have that... got to pump those prices up again.
Hi. They want to stop driving around because that just adds to the heating of the planet. So I think that gas prices of $17.49 a gal will help save us all. We all know that the lost gueen of the USA said we only had, what was it 10 years to live. OH WOW that was almost what 6 years ago. We are doomed doomed I say. How can we save Obama's house? It is on an l island that will be no more just all gone.

Back