Betcha can't do it!...

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Do you have the hands of a brain Surgeon or do you write with crayons?

I TRIED THIS FIVE TIMES AND COULDN'T GET PAST LEVEL 3.
I CHEATED AND USED BOTH HANDS ON LEVEL 3.
I JUST COULD NOT MAKE IT TO LEVEL 4.
I DON'T THINK IT'S POSSIBLE !

The linky to the Maze

I'm too scared something is gonna jump out at me
wow.gif
I'm not even trying
laugh.gif

I swear i have seen this before but still fell for it.
Now I need a Valium

this was posted this last Halloween, its a good one  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138684322 -->

i'm for real...i just got home last thursday from the hospital from having heart surgery....i think i'm going to have to go back now and have them restart it...that scared the ever-lovin-crap outta me!

Wasnt the Halloween one where you tried to tell the difference between 2 pictures? Anyhow, didnt mean to put anyone in the hospital (again) - just having a little fun & yah I jumped in my seat a few inches also...lol
blush.gif

I knew exactly what it was about and did it anyway. Man, I need a life. I think I took that bird on a few dates and then she ditched me.
biggrin.gif

I alway forward these to my wife... Needless to say it takes a couple of days for her to warm back up to me... If you get what I mean
tounge.gif

Wasnt the Halloween one where you tried to tell the difference between 2 pictures? Anyhow, didnt mean to put anyone in the hospital (again) - just having a little fun & yah I jumped in my seat a few inches also...lol
blush.gif
oh i'm not mad...i was laughing my butt off after i swallowed my heart again but geeze it scared me to death...the house was quite and i had the speakers turned up cause i was watching a vid earlier and when that face popped up it was LOUD!!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

people really need to stop playing these pranks with pictures of my girlfriends, freakin everytime i think ive found one, someone snaps a shot of her, and then she walks in just as im getting pranked by her picture. what up with that anyway!!

-WHEELMAN

Back