Best state for motorcycle riding?

+1

+1

+1

+1

Lane Splitting is legal in Cali

Bike got knocked over while parked today. Assailant unseen. Nice quiet residential neighborhood. Dented the R can but that's all ... so far. We'll see tomorrow in the daylight. Welcome to SoCal, the best riding state (?)

Lane sharing :thumbsup: but I don’t much like SoCal roads. Not enough trees and too much traffic.

I was going to be a smart ass and say "a sober state" but then remembered Wuzza's pictures and the stunning places he and Pashnit ride in on a daily basis.

+1

+1

+1

+1

Lane Splitting is legal in Cali

Bike got knocked over while parked today. Assailant unseen. Nice quiet residential neighborhood. Dented the R can but that's all ... so far. We'll see tomorrow in the daylight. Welcome to SoCal, the best riding state (?)
Damn that sucks

I liked riding down PCH in California when I lived there. Also Ortega HWY.
I like KY too since there are a lot of country roads. I rode in Detroit way back when but not my fav...

That's interesting...

The guy in the car had no business opening his door regardless of it being a law or not...

I'm 30 miles from the nearest curve(central Oklahoma)......and the Ozark Mtns of Arkansas are the next.
I was spoiled when I lived in B'ham Alabama and Charlotte N. Carolina.

Great roads in the Ozarks. Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas is a playground for sure. There were great roads in SoCal off of the coast highway. Latigo and Topanga Canyon come to mind. I "cut my twisty teeth" on Latigo :)
There's so much of this country I haven't seen, I'm hesitant to say where is best.

Back