Where does your state rank?

Interesting that the city of Milwaukee has a higher population than the state of Wyoming....

Well, I like my home state of Colorado's standing (14) better than where I live now (VA is 36) :whistle:

well, now i guess i can understand a little better why i was considered a bit different while growing up in MS as a teenager :laugh:

40th, not bad we're usually the bottom or next to the bottom. Thanks Mississippi :laugh:

Short riding seasons in most of the top states. Show me the money :laugh:

7. Vermont 30,070 625,909 21

Seeing I have 3 bikes currently registered.

I own 1/ 10000 of all registered bikes in VT. :love:

7. Vermont 30,070 625,909 21

Seeing I have 3 bikes currently registered.

I own 1/ 10000 of all registered bikes in VT. :love:

I'm trying to do my part, I just registered 2 with VT and will add more as my TX registrations express.

I'm trying to do my part, I just registered 2 with VT and will add more as my TX registrations express.

I didn't know you moved! I've been slacking lately I guess. :down:

Yep! I moved up on September and Diana joined me on November.

I'm surprized that the top 20 are all "northern" states... counter intuitive. I think Pa. came in about 19, but then they don't know that I have 4 bikes....

Wait a second here

There is a second busa in VT ?

After 11 long years of holding down this state all by myself I finally get some help.

Sweet.:oldcool:

3rd baby!!!!

Gotta love Iowa and we have a very short riding season, you warm states should be ashamed of your selfs

Coming in at #15 and doing my part with 5 registered bikes!

Oops - make that 4, one is still registered in CA...

Wait a second here

There is a second busa in VT ?

After 11 long years of holding down this state all by myself I finally get some help.

Sweet.:oldcool:

Once the spring thaw hits,we need to make a busa run!

Back