Best place for brakes

too many toys

Registered
Its time to do the brakes on my 07. What are the best brakes performance wise for a street ridden bike and where do I get them? What about braided lines?

Pashnit has been having some great deals at the end of the year. Not sure what he still has going on, but check out their forum here - PashnitBusa.com - Hayabusa.oRg .. You can always PM him too and see what specials he still has going on brakes.. I know he's had some great deal on Galfer lines and Wave rotors lately and Revolution rotors.

too many toys whats with all the tatatatTTTTTTTs in your thread tatatattitle???
Still got New Yrs punch left over or what...:poke::rofl:
The T aint anywhere near the B,C or K on the keyboard either ?

Bill...yes Ted.
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K......:rofl:

Any reputable brand lines will work well. Combine that with some performance pads like EBC HH, and WOW!!! Night and day performance from stock.

I think most people who have done it say it's well worth it to do so.

Proper suspension setup and good brakes will always inspire more confidence in your riding.

Last edited:
Call Melissa over at cycle brakes.com, they are a sponsor and get set you up with pads and lines.

too many toys whats with all the tatatatTTTTTTTs in your thread tatatattitle???
Still got New Yrs punch left over or what...:poke::rofl:
The T aint anywhere near the B,C or K on the keyboard either ?

Bill...yes Ted.
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K......:rofl:

Sorry bout that. My keyboard seems to have a short. I have to edit everything I type and I forgot about the title.

For instance: Htello, how arte you? Hows tehte wteatehter?

Last edited:
:poke: my laptop jumps whole entire lines when i type if i was to write a sentence like this it would end up looking like this(w my laptop jumps hole a sentence like this it would endentire lines lo when i type if i was to write up oking like this)

id much rather have an occasional T:laugh:

Ps I have EBC HH pads and H-E-L lines and am happy with them.
The pads have a slight Bzzzz to them but it is not anything that really bothers you.

EBC's latest addition to their HH family called "Extreme Pro" pads are very sweet. The feel is phenomenal. They are a bit more money than their standard HH pad but well worth the change IMO. I now use them on all my bikes.

EBC's latest addition to their HH family called "Extreme Pro" pads are very sweet. The feel is phenomenal. They are a bit more money than their standard HH pad but well worth the change IMO. I now use them on all my bikes.
yea a bit more (about double for us guys without pad sponsors... :rofl: )

have you worn out your first set yet?

where do I get them? What about braided lines?

Braided lines will give you a whole new motorcycle at minimal cost.

Last two months, it's been brakes, brakes, brakes, in pashnit land. Lines, rotors, new product lines of lines. New additions like dual-sport & dirtbike lines. It's been the sweetest deals and biggest sales we've ever had in all the years we've been carrying Galfer in the last few days.

Spent the entire month of December rebuilding from scratch all our braking pages to make them easier to order from and navigate. All the buy now is one on page now here: Buy Now: Galfer Brake Lines & Wave Brake Rotors | Pashnit Moto

The full line of EBC for Hayabusa is here:
Buy Now: EBC XC Contour Brake Rotors, X Series Contour Suzuki Hayabusa | Pashnit Moto
Dealing with them has been a bit frustrating though as their supply line often has gaps. The new XC rotors are pretty sweet though.

We do carry the EBC Extreme Pro Pads, just sent a F/R set out a few days ago. They are not cheap, you are looking at ~$150 for a front set of pads.

Rotors are a bit more of an investment for here's an entire page solely dedicated to rotors for the Hayabusa & photos.
Suzuki Hayabusa Brake Rotors, Galfer, EBC, REVolution, Moto-Master, RIS Designs, Chrome | Pashnit Moto

Img_1508_Galfer_Wave_Rotors_250.jpg Img_5132_rotor_250.jpg DSC_9682_250.jpg motomaster_rotor_1_250.jpg

Galfer Wave Rotors are likely the most common and well-loved among Busa owners if you want to get committed. :thumbsup:

If you want to see just photos - .

165491d1258006879-pashnit-group-buy-galfer-wave-rotors-your-busa-brokeasswhiteboy_1_900.jpg

Img_1508_Galfer_Wave_Rotors_250.jpg

Img_5132_rotor_250.jpg

DSC_9682_250.jpg

motomaster_rotor_1_250.jpg

Best place for brakes

I'm taking A) on the calipers :laugh:

You've got some great info coming in.

I'd go with SS lines also, you'll feel a difference if they've faded on you before~!~

Do you have or can you supply EBC Extreme Pro pads?

If so, post up a price. These are GREAT pads, but expensive!
Daniel got me my last set.. :) If I tripled the effect of adding "steel" lines? they would not even come close to the effect of using these pads...

BTW.. Daniel, do you still need my left arm? I could use it back now..

:rofl: (he really was most competitive on the $$, and I had them in 2 days)

Last edited:
Back