"Best picture ever"

Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
Really, that's the pictures name.

best_picture_ever.jpg

I don't have my bike yet. I posted this because STUNNAH said in one of his posts that he loved David Hasselhoff and has all his albums. I think it was STUNNAH. So when I saw this, I thought of him.

If that's the Stunnahman, then no wonder HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO GO TO LAGUNA....
laugh.gif
jump9.gif
That was very ugly Stunnah, and I apologize, but you have to admit that it is funny as hell though.

Brian

P.S. Guess what Stunnahman? This would be number 2000...if you know what I mean. Keep up man! 6 balls to the wall (hahahahaha)

ya know that little dude in the pic/tv show....is now a two bit security guard now . The other guy from the show, Wilbur or Willis , I think his name was ,didnt do too good , and the girl had arrests for break an' enter and crac cocain . One of 'em is dead . That hollywood is just brutal on some of them childhood actors .
Childhood actor =
drink.gif
=
evil.gif
=
fireskull.gif

ya know that little dude in the pic/tv show....is now a two bit security guard now .  The other guy from the show, Wilbur or Willis , I think his name was ,didnt do too good , and the girl had arrests for break an' enter and crac cocain . One of 'em is dead .     That hollywood is just brutal on some of them childhood actors .    
                 Childhood actor =
drink.gif
=
evil.gif
=
fireskull.gif
Hey Rubberside,

I think Todd Bridges (Willis) is making a slight comeback.  He now is a cast member on "The Young and the Restless." If you can call that a comeback
rock.gif
?

Brian

The little dude, Webster wasn't it? Ever heard of the game Postal 2? He worked on that, seems he's a prominent member of the NRA too.

Damn, where's that M16 going with that kid?

(never knew this joke sounded so lame in english
oops.gif
)

Back