Best iPhone Video yet!!

I still can't figure out the obsession with buying new electronics and destroying them. It boggles my mind.

I still can't figure out the obsession with buying new electronics and destroying them. It boggles my mind.

It's not about destroying something. It's about an excuse to shoot that gun!!!:thumbsup:

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

It's not about destroying something. It's about an excuse to shoot that gun!!!:thumbsup:

The people that don't "get" this type of movie, will never "get" it. I'm not trying to be mean or rude, it just takes a different type of person to find the fun in this, and I'm proud to be one of 'em.. :laugh:

The people that don't "get" this type of movie, will never "get" it. I'm not trying to be mean or rude, it just takes a different type of person to find the fun in this, and I'm proud to be one of 'em.. :laugh:

Yeppers me too! If I had a Barrett I would be in sooo much trouble!!! :lol:

Oh no one would have to twist my arm in order to get me to go out and shoot one of those. Or any other fire arm for that matter. :).

It's the spend 200+ dollars on a new electronic and break it I don't get.

But to each their own. I'm fairly sure it brings smiles to many ppls faces and that's not a bad thing to do.

I get you want to shoot something but not a $600 phone, how many of you would do that right now with your current phone?

Via Thunderbolt!

I get you want to shoot something but not a $600 phone, how many of you would do that right now with your current phone?

Via Thunderbolt!

There are days that if I had enough money, I totally would throw my phone under a bus, so the answer is yes.. I think they can afford it...

There are days that if I had enough money, I totally would throw my phone under a bus, so the answer is yes.. I think they can afford it...

I do feel this way about my work phone.... But it's just a blackberry. Wonder if work would find this as a acceptable reason to replace it...

I have an Armalite AR50 I still don't think I would shoot an Iphone to many other things you can shoot that don't cost so much and are a lot more reactiv.

I have an Armalite AR50 I still don't think I would shoot an Iphone to many other things you can shoot that don't cost so much and are a lot more reactiv.

I will bring an IPhone if you will let me shoot it with your
50:please:

Back