Best bike save ever

why is it fake?  you don't take TIGHT corners at 80 on a track.  it could have been a 20mph and still leaned hard.  then the bike would slow down on it's own begin riderless and no throttle
That's exactly what I'm saying.
C'mon guys you watch to much internet video BS if you think that's real. You don't just freaking fall-off for no reason and that guy is going a hell of a lot faster than 20. The bike either has to low side or high side to buck you from your bike.

Also, just do the math. How fast do you think the bike must be going to stay up and how fast would that guy have to be running in full gear to even catch up before it falls. Guy could only run about 10 mph in full gear and that bike in REALITY would be going 25+ mph.

I'm done trying to convince the gullible.

Hi all,

If it's moto gp why did all the bikes have lights and none of the leathers have sponsor patches?

Also those guys zigzagged the fallen rider and bike, I believe a pro would not slalom a fallen rider and bike.
My 2 cents

Rob

Also those guys zigzagged the fallen rider and bike, I believe a pro would not slalom a fallen rider and bike.
That was the first obvious indicator.

The sound quality and just the way those 2 bikes swerved the way they did was obviously there to make it more exciting. With the mic mounted like that you can barely hear any other bikes. But not only could you hear the other 2 bikes, but you could hear them approaching, passing, and after.

When the guy fell, he didn't slide. He just jumped right back up.

He was able to chase down the bike after completely falling on his butt. OK, first he has to register what happened and orient himself, then get up, then start running, actually chase down a bike....

I'll tell you how I know it is fake. Ride your busa in full gear doing 40 MPH. Now carefully jump off the back on yer azz. Now hurry up and get back up, chase you bike and hop back on her...... NOT!
lurk.gif

why is it fake? you don't take TIGHT corners at 80 on a track. it could have been a 20mph and still leaned hard. then the bike would slow down on it's own begin riderless and no throttle
That's exactly what I'm saying.
C'mon guys you watch to much internet video BS if you think that's real. You don't just freaking fall-off for no reason and that guy is going a hell of a lot faster than 20. The bike either has to low side or high side to buck you from your bike.

Also, just do the math. How fast do you think the bike must be going to stay up and how fast would that guy have to be running in full gear to even catch up before it falls. Guy could only run about 10 mph in full gear and that bike in REALITY would be going 25+ mph.

I'm done trying to convince the gullible.
hmmmm.... let's see.... I've RIDDEN on tracks and I've FALLEN on tracks. How do you know he is going a lot faster than 20? It was a sharp corner, you take those much MUCH slower... and Yes, you STILL lean. The bike does NOT have to highside or low side. If righted, it will continue to stay upright for a long while. I don't know why he fell but if the bike is going down YOU LET GO - looks like is assessment was incorrect. he let go on a bump and the bike didn't dump. You CAN run pretty well in full gear - I've done it myself and a bike slowing due to engine breaking would not be going 25mph. Bikes swearving around it... I certainly don't think it is REALLY MOTOGP, just mislabeled. It could be any race and I won't question rider's perspective. The 2nd guy could have seen the runner AND noticed his bike VEERING left so cutting back right was his best option.

Some people have seen to many FAKE internet videos to believe things can be real. With everyone owning six cameras and filming everything these days, there's a lot of outragious stuff being caught. That said, it probably IS fake.

That situation certainly could have happened.

It's Real I swear. Im going to set up the Video cam Now, and attempt that same fall. I need a rider to be in front of me to slow my bike down though. LOL
laugh.gif
Video to follow shortly.

FAKE!!!

You CAN run pretty well in full gear - I've done it myself and a bike slowing due to engine breaking would not be going 25mph. [/uote]
If you can run 25mph in full gear, I will Paypal you $100 right now.

Considering one of the fastest 60m times ever had the runner crossing the finish line at about 27mph, I highly doubt it.
and I quote your quote of my quote:

"a bike slowing due to engine breaking would not be going 25mph"

GOSH!
napoleon_dynamite.jpg

and look at THIS bit of fakery. I mean, come on. The video is SO raggedy, a 4 year old must have done it on thier Sony "My first Video Editor station" attached to a speak and spell

fake fake fake
never happened

Last edited by a moderator:
and this one.... pssshhh. Like a guy would just jump up and jump around avoiding getting hit. get real. another fake

and everyone knows you CAN'T pick a bike up AFTER it lowsides. Never gonna happen. Yet another clever fake. They even put graphics on it and added commentators so it would seem official. Fakers.

and this one takes the cake. Fake fake fake. once a bike slides out, it's out. This is all CG

so, yeah. that first one HAS to be fake

here's a FUNNY one! never happened.

WWJD, you crack me up.

None of those videos show anyone running down a bike
winkold.gif

Or a bike mounted mic picking up other bikes crystal clear... I've watched many many videos from bike mounted cameras/mics and you almost never hear any other bike other than the one filming. And if you do, you can barely hear them...

The video that started this thread is F, A, K, E. Fake.
biggrin.gif

All you said was that you could run 25mph in full gear.

Now you are adding a bunch of BS caveats to your story.

WTG champ.
cool.gif

Back