before and after mild mods

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
Some simple add-ons. 1/8 sheet of aluminium became a homemade undertail with led light for a whopping 9 bucks, Pipes came from gixerhp, thanks dude. Levers came from Tim at pashnit. Two seamless transactions. Told the wife the bike would sit till summer, didn't make it two weeks before changes started happening.

busa1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1240413_551318458272540_1886646459_n[1].jpg

lever.jpg

7.jpg

1.jpg

Love the yellow, carbon cans rock. There is a reason that hayabusas are rarely found stock, we want it all.

As my saleschick said, busa owners are a different breed.

She also examines my chicken strips every time I show up and says I ride mine hard.

I thinks she wants me but I am married. Extremely so. I wish a hot chick had noticed my strips
(Or lack of) decades ago. My rides are breathtaking.

But I digress. Get a logbox and a wideband and turn it up to 11.

Graham - bike looks great ! Glad to help with the levers, engraved Hayabusa is nice accent !

Looks very nice!! I have seen a yellow 13 here in town a few times but always in passing while I'm on the clock! Hopefully I will get to ride/chat with the rider one day!

those are the fp tactical medium length flat black ones with gold adjusters and i had the hayabusa engraved on the inside. You can get it engraved on either or both and what ever will fit as far as words go. They are not the foldng levers. I ordered them from Tim at pashnit. Stand up guy and keeps you informed along the way as to where they are.
I like those levers....which ones are they?

Back