Beetle bags

biggdogg

Registered
Hello,
I have an 01 busa that i just purchased last week..
I want to look into putting bags on it..I see Corbin makes a set for about $1,000..Does anyone have them on their bike..
and if so wherre can i make a buy from..im trying to save a little cash if possible..Bigg-Dogg...

I have them on my 02 Black/blue. I had them painted Blue with black lids. Dont have pics yet, tomorrow if sunny. I got mine on ebay, for 550 then another few hundred to paint, but I wanted them custom. You may be able to talk Corbin into doing the same, I think they look far better this way.
Get them, you will love them.

BD... I went to the "factory" in Hollister the other day. They look great and will color match the stock paint scheme of the bike. IF you are military, it's $1062 installed. I talked to the guy who does all the finishing there and as of last week they had only a 3 week turn around time.

You might want to call them about the bags, ask to talk to someone in Hollister about them. They seem to be a pretty cool group there.

My dad has a set, very nice. Not made to be taken on and off. Trick is to load the beetles with your clothes in a bag so you can carry the bags in to hotel etc.

Pops_1.jpg

My wife likes it better with the bags, feels more secure holding your leg against something. No less room.

One thing to remember,,, if you're going to change the exhaust, some pipes will hit the bag on the right side. I had a set but sold them because of that!

I just have Yosh slip ons..dual exhaust...Not sure if beetle bags will interfere or vice versa..thanks for pictures and advice........

The Corbins are also contoured to accomodate the stock turn signals, so if you have an undertail that eliminates them it might look a little weird.

<!--EDIT|A'Busa'd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147308681 -->

My dad has a set, very nice.  Not made to be taken on and off.  Trick is to load the beetles with your clothes in a bag so you can carry the bags in to hotel etc.
hbr, do you have a pic showing the rear? The bikes not yours......

<!--EDIT|Jtonda
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147316533 -->

Sorry so late....not Dad's, but the only pic from rear I have.

post_7_35026_MVC_101F.jpg

Back