Been done before?

ECC Prez

Registered
In this day and age, it is almost impossible to do anything to a Busa that hasnt been done, and done, and done again. I know it's not very practicle at all, but about a year ago I mounted a 5 pound nitrous bottle in the middle of my swingarm. I was tired of seeing everyone with the 2 and 2.5 pounders like mine. Let me know if you have ever seen this done, so I can go and make a bracket to hold two 5 pounders...LoL

Never seen a 5lb bottle before,thanks.What color is that? It looks similar to Ford Mystic.:)

laugh.gif
cool.gif

No I actually don't have any close ups of the scriptures. I will make a point to snap a few tonight and get em on here tomorrow. Also, I just took my "pig spotter" mirrors off last night and fabbed some mounts for these custom ones I got. I really am pleased with how they turned out. I will snap a few pics of those too if you guys are interested.

Thank you Frisbee. Im sure you know how personal of a project a bike becomes for a someone that truly loves to ride. I have spent 3 years and lots of time getting her right. Its really appreciated when someone compliments your hard work.

No strut Chevelle, I ride this bike everyday and I dont think my kidneys could handle that. Also, I would blow the tire away everytime I tried to launch if I had a strut. I have a reworked stock shock setup for drag racing. I love it.

glad to hear that (no strut) the reason i asked,is because the bottle looks to be mounted pretty high,and the way long arm'd bikes tend to squat,i thought the bottle would hit....and that could be a problem

btw i wish i could mount 5 lb bottles on both of my bikes,that would really cut down on the bottle filling and swapping

ECC, I have a Catylst +12 tail section that would cover your tire nicely.

Back