Been A Long Time.....

BubbaWood

Registered
hello again fellow org members> Its been awhile since I have been on here and I have missed you all. I hope everyone is doing well. I missed out on Hayas in the Hills this year due to lack of funds and a bike. But i have good news to share with you all. I have finally upgraded from BabyBusa (my 2009 Suzuki GS500) which some of you were introduced to at the Spring Bash i attended in 2011. Though it may not be a busa because im a poor SOB I am now the proud OWNER of a 2003 Suzuki SV1000S! Now i will be able to keep up with you all a little better on future gatherings/rides. I can't wait to ride with yall soon again and unvail my new baby. Some of you have names for your bikes and i am having troubles thinking of a new one. I had some help with the last nickname of my previous bike so I am hoping to get some suggestions. Again i have missed you all and i hope you all have been safe and have had a wonderful season this year. My prayers are always with everyone of you and your families and im glad to be back hopefully for a long while! :) talk to you soon and i will upload pictures soon!

well here is the first pic i have of it ... i will upload more but for now this shall do... still stock minus the yoshi pipe (there is a dent in it from where the previous owner dropped it in his driveway) tell me what ya think!

september 2012 011.jpg

Slick bike, would love to have one of those in the stable. Congrats! :beerchug:

thank you thank you yes its definitely an upgrade a whole new world practically tons of low end torque to get used to and of course speed but 'im not one to really speed. she corners like a dream its just all around an unbelievable ride couldn't be happier!

Ive heard good things about those bikes, shes a beauty. As far as a name, how about Forest Gump?

"There goes Bubba and Forest again":laugh:

Forest Gump is good! Unfortunately, I can't help much since I don't name my bikes.....

lol yea thats a good one lol but i try to keep it a girls name :laugh: and thank you itll look better once i do some upgrades over the winter ... fender eliminator flush mount turn signals, etc etc

Congrats on being on a bike again!!!! :thumbsup:
I am in the cleveland area and was just up your way last weekend and met Chrisjp. Hopefully we can go ride together somtime!!

that pic was taken at my house matt... bubba is our adopted son...and i planned on dragging his butt your way to meet ya... and thats our grand daughter in the pic too...

we rode together as i left for work today for about half hour or so... we split off once i had to turn to go to work and he went to go get his permit....you get wet?? didnt get a chance to text ya...i was just sprinkling as i parked. and did you get your permit?

yes i made it to the DMV and got my permit successfully and when i came outside it was raining already so it was a wet ride back. and yea we will definitely have to meet up and ride im down when ever. and heres some more pics i took today hope you enjoy....

sep 15 001 - Copy.jpg

sep 15 002 - Copy.jpg

sep 15 003 - Copy.jpg

sep 15 004 - Copy.jpg

Hey Bubba!!! Nice bike man. I'm sure you'll be a handful, cause you hung with all the busas on your 500 on that triple digit ride we did in Robbinsville.

Are you still in the service?

yes currently we are prepping for a deployment over the next year so the next two years of my contract (which are my last) will hopefully go by fairly quick

Back