Been A Long time

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Hello Family , It's been awhile since I have posted . Just wanted to see how everyone was doing ? As for me it's been a Hellish 6 months so far . Seems like at some point in our Journey in life that something always comes up and occupies one's time with adversity . As for me , My health caught up to me once again . About a little over 6 months ago I got pretty sick . Started with Pnuemonia. Got that cleared up after some R&R in the hospital . 2 weeks later I came home from work with a Massive Headache . Didn't really know why until the day after . Got up and felt like I had a Stroke . Left side of my Face was drooping bad and was partially paralyzed on my left side . Well , Took about a month off from work . Been to a lot of doctor visits and ran a lot of CT scans & EMG's . Found out that it wasn't a Stroke like we initially thought . Was diagnosed with Bells Palsy . WTF !!! Where did that come from ? Never heard of that . So , Fast forward to Yesterday . FINALLY got to go back to work !!! Felt good to get back to some normalcy. Got a long way to go but I am getting there . Steroids and Therapy !!! Sorry for the Rant , Just wanted to check in . Peace be the Journey & God Bless .

Glad everything is going better for you. As far things go here I just started an new job on 12-1-14. So far so good, even though I am not used to working 12-14 hours a day (actually it is nights) so it is going to take a little bit to get in a routine.

sorry to hear about this! glad you seem to be on the mend and hope it continues!

Bob,
Welcome back.. Glad your on the path back to being normal... well as normal as you can be.... lol.

glad your back and doing betterit sound like your dealing with busa withdraw take two 250mile rides and call me in the morning lol

Sorry for the rant? I didn't hear any rant. There was no anger in your post.
No need to be sorry. I don't know you personally but anyone in the Busa family means we have something in common.
What happened to you could very well happen to any of us.
I hope that you can return to riding if that is something you want to do.

Take care and update us as your health improves. :thumbsup:

Glad to hear from you again. An engineer that I work with had Bells Palsy, ok one day and half of face numb the next. Good news he is fine now. Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery.

Hello Family , It's been awhile since I have posted . Just wanted to see how everyone was doing ? As for me it's been a Hellish 6 months so far . Seems like at some point in our Journey in life that something always comes up and occupies one's time with adversity . As for me , My health caught up to me once again . About a little over 6 months ago I got pretty sick . Started with Pnuemonia. Got that cleared up after some R&R in the hospital . 2 weeks later I came home from work with a Massive Headache . Didn't really know why until the day after . Got up and felt like I had a Stroke . Left side of my Face was drooping bad and was partially paralyzed on my left side . Well , Took about a month off from work . Been to a lot of doctor visits and ran a lot of CT scans & EMG's . Found out that it wasn't a Stroke like we initially thought . Was diagnosed with Bells Palsy . WTF !!! Where did that come from ? Never heard of that . So , Fast forward to Yesterday . FINALLY got to go back to work !!! Felt good to get back to some normalcy. Got a long way to go but I am getting there . Steroids and Therapy !!! Sorry for the Rant , Just wanted to check in . Peace be the Journey & God Bless .

Wow, just wow in Jeremiah 9:11 God has a plan to prosper you . I'll keep you in my prayers brother.

Back