Beauty and the Geek

don't watch that one but I'll confess that I watch American Idiots OOOPPpssss Idol..
My wife started watching it and I couldn't.... and sometimes still can't deal with the first part of the ass auditions......When they start performing the top 25 or so thats the good part I like to watch.

Boy ain't that the truth... Some of that stuff is soooo off key I cringe just thinking about it.

don't watch that one but I'll confess that I watch American Idiots OOOPPpssss Idol..
My wife started watching it and I couldn't.... and sometimes still can't deal with the first part of the ass auditions......When they start performing the top 25 or so thats the good part I like to watch.
I'm like the exact opposite... I'll watch the first few maybe for the freak show, but after that who cares? Yup they can all sing, so yeah... I just don't have enough love for crappy pop music to stay tuned.

These shows are all pretty horrible though, take a hard look at what they are and the buttons they try to push? It's been carefully thought out, and designed to keep you in front of your idiot box drooling...
thumb_down.gif

Back