BBB

JackDell

Registered
Taste is a strange thing, what one guys loves other laugh at. If you're into trickin' out your Busa (or Gixxer) you might want to check out ROARING TOYZ (http://www.roaringtoyz.com) a custom sportbike shop located in sunny Sarasota, FL. The guys there have been building trick sportbikes for years now and have a ton of chrome billet parts & accessories (along with a great stock part chrome exchange program) which are ideal for a weekend project. Keepin' that taste thing in mind visit http://www.roaringtoyz.com

CLevers.jpg

My question is why buy from these guys when a similar outfit is a sponsor here and I think gives us a board discount. If you are going to blast the board with a lot of "for sale" and "check out this site", "Busa bling" stuff, you might want to consider sponsoring it and giving members a discount.

With that said, I have bought from Toyz. Very nice stuff, good service, but not cheap. I will certainly buy again if it is an item that a site sponsor doesn't carry.

G

My question is why buy from these guys when a similar outfit is a sponsor here and I think gives us a board discount. If you are going to blast the board with a lot of "for sale" and "check out this site", "Busa bling" stuff, you might want to consider sponsoring it and giving members a discount.

With that said, I have bought from Toyz. Very nice stuff, good service, but not cheap. I will certainly buy again if it is an item that a site sponsor doesn't carry.

G
I agree with you, Greg! And I have bought stuff from them as well.

jack do u work there or own the biz? ( lives in the same area )  
rock.gif
He either owns the place or is affiliated with it.....probably should have said that. But anyway, don't get me wrong. I have nothing but good things to say about this company. Their customer service was good. They were fast. And their products are TOP quality.

Its just after the rapid fire advertising, I wanted to suggest that they sweeten the pot.

Back