Batman gear?

sign0105.gif

you get it you better model it so we can see it. I think it's cool and would make a great halloween outfit, not sure about everyday. Pretty neato though

Out of my ways reply was the most sensible thing anyone said...the thing read "available in 1st quarter 2010" which leads me to believe that this guy who posted this is not serious at all or he doesnt read at all..but like a little kid he saw the picture of batmans armor and got a stiffy. This is the reason why i get thrown out of forums....lets keep it about the bikes guys leave the silly stuff on the outside

He is in the right thread IMO and his opinion counts as well as any of us.
Lets keep the threads about fun too, and not criticize (especially with our 4th post.) :whistle:

BLAK BASTID, you decided to click on the thread, we didn't force you. If you don't like it, don't read it. But as far as Im concerned, this is a GEAR FORUM, and thats GEAR.

He is in the right thread IMO and his opinion counts as well as any of us.
Lets keep the threads about fun too, and not criticize (especially with our 4th post.) :whistle:

:thumbsup: Everyone is entitled to an opinion, the gear is not for me, but hes not asking me to wear it .... :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: for freedom of speech !

Im not asking anyone to wear it, I dont even know if I would wear it. BUT as a batman fan it does look interesting.

Back