Bash Video HIGHLIGHTS

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry did not really get a chance to edit this 7 min film..

- GSXRMOVIE[/url]

Loomis.

Last edited by a moderator:
At about 1:05, one of your buds almost bought it on the double yellow with a cager coming.....

When that cop went by I believe I'd a turned around and went else where's. Do another road and come back there later.
Gotta love that cop's accent too.:laugh:

I whent buy those girls in the bikini's sittin on the rail to, only i reved my motor and scared them into screaming....
:rofl:

also everyone was taping there heads to warn us of the leo who ended up being like 8 miles down the road...
you must not have seen the warning's
so now we want to know did ya get a ticket?

knowing he clocked you @ 80 mph..I may have whent and found one of those dirt trails somewhere for 3-4 hours..
:poke:

Last edited:
wtf was that? 78mph? not sure I understand why you got pulled over even... did you guys get tickets or what? weird...

It was SO much better seeing it at the Bash with the driver's commentary!! :rofl:

There was no warning guys....he had the ticket to show us. Bad part, he chased the cop down and was the only one to get a ticket.....go figure.

wtf was that? 78mph? not sure I understand why you got pulled over even... did you guys get tickets or what? weird...

how about passing in a double marked zone and making the Trooper take the dirt?
He earned that one..

Not too smart to chase a cop down...I would have done a 180 and go play somewhere else :whistle:

they where in fact tapping there heads to warn you, you can even see them do it in your video(3:40)and again @(5:50) on the side of the road 5-6 people and its in my video from our bikes and we where behind you, about 1/8 mile. dont believe me ask trekfuel, my friends troy and Almir and Lonni's friend Ean... the best part is you and one other guy pulled over and the leo turned around and whent right on by you, not even knowing he had passed you by, and yet you still proceeded in the same direction
:rofl:...Iam sorry you gotta ticket though. i think we all did 70-80 mph up there at one time or another and I know I did about 170 mph once too...:moon:
I may have pulled over and started swappin jackets/helmets/glove ect with anyone I could find for a few hours and did a 180...I have been known to push my bike into a field and sit on a hill where not to be seen for a few hours as well

:rofl: he said (that was plum crazy) id hate to see what peach crazy is

Last edited:
Ok I'll Chime in here with details, On the Left there was a Motorcycle with Sidecar tapping there helmets. I was not the guy passing at high speed nor was I the person with the Cam. They just didnt seeing people tapping there helmets guess there blind. The cop could not catch the guy passing at high speed but if you watch the video he joins the group again LOL. But the guy filming got bagged for 40mph over and No pass zone. And Yes he should have turned around.

Loomis.

Looked to me he was actually doing a little over 100 as he run the cop off the road. He was only clocked at 78.:whistle:

Back