We should make a movie about the bash

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Everyone get pictures and film of your trip to Robbinsville and then we can film stuff at the bash. Collect up all the gopros and edit them into a movie about the org we can post on Youtube.

I like that idea, nice little compilation of stuff. I need to get a go pro this year, been needing one

It would be funny to do some interviews (day time and at 3:00 AM) , get pictures of Willie's first shots, Interview the lady who runs the Phillip, interview some HD riders, etc.

I thought what happens at the Bash stays at the Bash... :whistle:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Film, documentary....

Careful, you may find a snotty, almost famous fancy-pants chef doing a cameo up in there.....:whistle:

:laugh:

It'd be pretty cool, specially for those not able to make it. Just be sure to take video of what ACTUALLY happens. Not the PG stuff :lol:

I think Queen M is concerned about dramatic re-enactments! Steve - it would be great to catch the elusive (and endangered) Peanut Butter Moon Pie on film!

I have tons of pictures and Video, I can put everything on a 32gb Sd card. From 2007 Sping & fall bashes to 2012. Because if it's one thing I don't have is time or the Skillz to Edit and post Video. That's why all im upload video to my youtube channel is just Raw video.
PM me the Address to who's handling it and I will mail off the Sd card. You will just need a sd card usb reader.

BTW SgtLoomis is the Youtube channel some bash ride and Skyway riding on the Busa and the Beemer.

I think Queen M is concerned about dramatic re-enactments! Steve - it would be great to catch the elusive (and endangered) Peanut Butter Moon Pie on film!

moon-pie.jpg

The endangered moon pie!:poke::laugh:

Back