Barber Motorsports Park!

LA Busa

Top 5 Femme Moto Finisher
Donating Member
Registered
Sure would be nice if some of my Busa Brothers (or Sisters) would come out and run it with me...
thumb_up.gif

You feeling lonely?

I'd be honored to come down and hold you hand. lol.

Just let me know about the arrangements (eating, sleeping, etc).

It should be below 100 degrees down there by October, right? lol.

Chris

You feeling lonely?

I'd be honored to come down and hold you hand. lol.

Just let me know about the arrangements (eating, sleeping, etc).  

It should be below 100 degrees down there by October, right?  lol.  

Chris
I am hoping that the heat will subside a little, thats why we booked it in October.
We are going via membership in Sport Bike Track Time (this will be my first Intermediate Class session)! There is a great, cheap place to stay one exit from the track. If your serious, I'll shoot ya the particulars.

Yes, I am a little lonely, I am always the ONLY Busa there...

Wait a few weeks my bro and I will be there. NESBA November 8th and 9th.....
Dang Kev!
Gonna miss you by just a little eh....

This will be the Busa's last track day, well, for the most part. I'll still let it go play from time to time but after scratching the fairing last time out (leaning it over too far) I get the feeling that I am probably abusing it a little out there....

I am buying a Ducati for this stuff, probably do that in early '09 to take some of the heat off of my baby!

Wait a few weeks my bro and I will be there. NESBA November 8th and 9th.....
Dang Kev!
Gonna miss you by just a little eh....

This will be the Busa's last track day, well, for the most part. I'll still let it go play from time to time but after scratching the fairing last time out (leaning it over too far) I get the feeling that I am probably abusing it a little out there....

I am buying a Ducati for this stuff, probably do that in early '09 to take some of the heat off of my baby!
Hate to miss ya by such a short time.

The reason I bought the R1 is the same. I told you it is an addiction.

once..TRACK JUNKIES UNITE!!!

Us left coasters are working on making it out there in 09. that'll be our big .org event for next year. So...see ya next year...

don't forget to give us a full report and pics/vids if possible.

Have fun and ride HARD!!!

Us left coasters are working on making it out there in 09. that'll be our big .org event for next year. So...see ya next year...

Will do!

I am looking very forward to you guys coming this way and us all having a Mini Bash at this great facility in '09!
Don (Raybusa), Tim (Georgia Busa), Ted (Powers739---the dude that does that weird, secret hand signal all the time), Jet Li (Jet Li), Jules and Daryl (I think thats their names) have all already committed
sadnews.gif
 AND my wife is getting a GSXR125 and joining in via STTs Femme Moto........
laugh.gif
 so its gonna be awesome!

Just be sure to bring Rich... aka (Brakes are optional)!

Will do!

I am looking very forward to you guys coming this way and us all having a Mini Bash at this great facility in '09!
Don (Raybusa), Tim (Georgia Busa), Ted (Powers739---the dude that does that weird, secret hand signal all the time), Jet Li (Jet Li), Jules and Daryl (I think thats their names) have all already committed
sadnews.gif
laugh.gif
 so its gonna be awesome!

Did you get a new wife
rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Will do!

sadnews.gif
laugh.gif
 so its gonna be awesome!

Ted (Powers739---the dude that does that weird, secret hand signal all the time...

You mean this hand signal?
rock.gif

IMG_1217.jpg

Back