Bar risers on a lowered 09 busa with a aftermarket tree clamp?

jrp0629

Registered
Anyone know if their are any kind of handlebar risers out there that will fit my 09 busa that is lowered 2" and has a aftermarket handlebar tripple tree clamp?

Anyone know if their are any kind of handlebar risers out there that will fit my 09 busa that is lowered 2" and has a aftermarket handlebar tripple tree clamp?

Post some pics of the triple tree. Could get soupys risers... depending on the triple tree

The only reason I ask is because when I ask the manufactur of the risers that say their not sure if they will fit. I think I'll just order a set and try them and if they don't fit I'l just raise the bike back to stock height. I would rather have a set of risers than have the bike lowered.

The only reason I ask is because when I ask the manufactur of the risers that say their not sure if they will fit. I think I'll just order a set and try them and if they don't fit I'l just raise the bike back to stock height. I would rather have a set of risers than have the bike lowered.

The risers go between the top clamp and the triple tree as you know. As long as the aftermarket top clamp you have uses the same 4 bolts as your stock, The risers will work. The risers are nice. Combined with buell pegs, it makes the busa super comfy

if you've got an aftermarket top clamp, just get some heli bars and replace the bars. They have a built in offset. forget having spacers and jangity **** looking stupid having a fancy open top topclamp in the air.

Back