Bar ends

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
I'am looking for some really nice bar ends. NOT the gun cylinder type or the pointed end type but more stylish in chrome, polished or brushed alum. I saw some on a bike on Speeds Sportbike show the other night. Anyone know where I can look, and also they have to weigh as much as the stock. That's one of the problems, I've seen some that I like in Parts Unlimited but they have NO weight to them. So any leads will help !
biggrin.gif

Check these out and they are from a sponsor site

<!--EDIT|USMCBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153543149 -->

Not sure if he still makes them. He doesnt come by here anymore, I think due to low volume of selling here.
I have his slider spools. And here is a
post-3-18084-p3190034.jpg

I'm a big fan of the throttlemeisters...

Un-Caged what kind of DB is that with the Kanja on the front
rock.gif
and do you like it ?

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I'm using chrome bar ends with kanji logo , you can find at Ebay.Com , a set is about $41-42

* <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHROME-BAR-ENDS-GSXR-600-750-1000-HAYABUSA-GSX1300R_W0QQitemZ140011061762QQihZ004QQcategor
yZ35580QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....iewItem</a>

does the weighted ends make that much of a difference?

I have billet grips with no ends.

i think weighted ends making the control of the bike easy , and gives comfort to the hands .

DC,
The parts guy where I bought the bike said it was a Suzuki brand ws. I can check back if you'd like. I like it; been up to 170 with it without any funny business. I've been caught in the rain once and all that got wet was my shoulders.

DC,
The parts guy where I bought the bike said it was a Suzuki brand ws. I can check back if you'd like. I like it; been up to 170 with it without any funny business. I've been caught in the rain once and all that got wet was my shoulders.
That's what I thought they were (Suzuki) .  Personally I think it looks the best of all I've seen. And is it as dark as the stock ones on the bike ?

Back