Bar End Mirror w/ Throttlemeter

zerokill

Registered
Bar End Mirror w/ Throttlemeister

I'm looking for a bar end mirror that is compatible with my throttle meister setup (just on the left side end weight) on my 2002. I've looked at quite a few different sites but haven't found any that mention/look like it would fit around that thickness or work with the end bolt. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!! :bowdown:

Edit: I can't type :whistle:

Last edited:
I use a bar end on the left hand side as just one mirror gives, for me, a wide enough view to the rear to see from rear hump all the way around to the left hand blind spot.

I had a machinist turn down the end of the left Throttle Meister bar end to fit a CRG mirror.

2338991220102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

2370038260102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

CRG - Constructors Racing Group

I purchased both the mirror and the Throttle Meister from Charles at StreetnTrack.

I don't see why the same solution could not be applied to the right hand bar end. The only disadvantage being that when the Throttle Meister is engaged the mirror would no longer be aimed correctly.

cheers
ken

I removed the T-meister, added the bar ends and a throttle lock to replace the TM. No machining. And I have both mirrors. State Law requires two mirrors.

I'd like to keep the TM's on for the added length, especially on the throttle side. I usually rest my palm there when cruising and make minor throttle adjustments with my thumb/index finger. The brake lever is stock length so reaching that isn't an issue. Just toying around with this idea while I wait for my stands to get here from Pit Bull so I can do some other mods. I might just go back to stock mirrors or see if someone makes something in black chrome.
Thanks for the input UncleSteve, I'd hate to have my first ticket be for something as stupid as this!!!!

Back