Bagster Tank Bra

Josh

Registered
I looked around for a tank pad I didn't hate for a bit, but most everything seemed garish. I like my bikes black and minimalistic, so the Bagster Tank Bra looked pretty nice and I pulled the trigger. Took the better part of the month to get here, but I unboxed it and put it on last night.

Effing sweet. Top-notch quality and it looks beautiful on my '07. Two thumbs up.

where did you buy it? please post a pic as i have an 07 blk and i have been trying to see how the bagster would look.

Photos attached. They don't call me shakes for nothing, but there ya go. My cell sucks in low light, but my camera is MIA.

TankBra1.jpg

TankBra2.jpg

TankBra3.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that does look nice....

How would a magnetic tank bag fit on it?

My Cortech magnetic doesn't have enough ass to hang on through the bra, so I use carabiners to hold it on. I plan on buying a clip-on Bagster tank bag if Santa doesn't bring one.

Your pics are what sold me on the Bagster.

I installed the MotoBatt I picked up from you and am quite happy with it. Do you have any extra terminals for the MotoBatt available? I'd like to use the other side of the battery for my accessories, but wasn't able to reuse the terminals off my old battery.

Your pics are what sold me on the Bagster.

I installed the MotoBatt I picked up from you and am quite happy with it. Do you have any extra terminals for the MotoBatt available? I'd like to use the other side of the battery for my accessories, but wasn't able to reuse the terminals off my old battery.

:thumbsup:

Hi John - don't have any spares, but you might just call MotoBatt direct. They are located in Florida, and their US Distributor is also located in Florida if that doesn't work. Tele: 904-483-3875

Back