Bad news

T Howard

Registered
I am selling my 04 blue and silver busa to take care of A couple of financial problems I have. I will have it on e-bay tomorrow. I will reserve the right to end the auction if anyone on the board is interested in it. I will let it go for 9,200. I have Tobin seats,Pazzo racing levers, Blue gauges,mirror spacers,Mototec undertail, and Scorpion bolt ons. The bike has just under 3800 miles on it and I do not ride hard. A few power up wheelies in first gear and I have only run it about 140 one time so she is in great shape. Ebay link attached4626646998

<!--EDIT|T Howard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143580246 -->

606060.jpg

Sorry to hear you have to sell her.
sad.gif

Good luck. She looks terrific.

Hopefully, everything will be straighted out soon enough to get an '07!
biggrin.gif

sad.gif
I HOPE when you Get financial situation sorted out. You can get yourself another one.
wink.gif

WHAT??!! I can not believe it man!!
sad.gif
Say it is not so!! Hope you get everything worked out!!

I hate to see, someone giving up for their busas...man good luck for the sales and hope you say, just got me a busa the other day etc. etc. some like that in short time...
argue.gif

I feel your pain bro, had to do it with my 04LE for the same reasons. Keep your chin up, it will come back around. I am now the proud owner of an 05LE.

Don

I sent out a link to some locals I know and asked that they pass it around also...best of luck and hope to see on the road again soon!!
smile.gif

Back