B-king problem

After PC3 install my B-king wont start. FI light is flashing,the PC3 unit dosent light up and cant here the fuelpump running when ignition is turned on.Have tryed to disconnect everything an checked every connector for bend pins.also checked the connection to the TPS sensor and every thing seems to be ok.Also tryed to go back to standard setup an still the same problem.
It seems like the fuelpump and PC3 dont get any power.
Any ideas what could be wrong ?

If I understand you correctly when you switched back to the OEM setup the fuel pump still won't prime and your FI light still flashes. If this is correct you should be able to pull the code. I would guess pulling the code would be the same way has on a hayabusa so here are some directions to do that https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/126584-f1-light-stays-helpppp.html#post2331328. Note that you can actually take off that protective cover and jump the wires easier than removing the black covers.

If the process is different then I would check the tip over sensor. I'm sure someone with a bking will be along shortly to help you.

Bike is running again ! It was the chromecover on the tank.Didn't install the cover at first because i would be sure everything was working before put the parts back together.The key is with the imobolizersystem and the receiver is located in the cover.No signal and bike wont start.The only thing i didn't think of but a member on B-king org helped me out.
Regards Kenneth
Denmark

Back